Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Have you ever found yourself questioning the apparent unfairness of life? Wondering why some people seem to effortlessly have it all ; enjoy wealth, beautiful families, good health, and successful marriages, while you navigate challenges like unemployment, can't find a partner , and the struggle to support your siblings education/ even the smallest requests amid sick parents and financial strain? It's a contemplation that often leaves me pondering the inherent inequalities of life.

Most developed civilizations have created economic and social systems that benefit those in power while trying to preserve the illusion that fairness and equity between the classes can ever be earned. Greed is the issue. No matter what, there will always be that person who wants more than their share and will do anything to get it and keep it, thus fucking it up for the rest of us.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, CTB Dream and divinemistress36
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Life is very unfair

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and Darkover
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Ya no fair, me injury damage lose all, evn see girl no see

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36, finallydone and Darkover
finallydone

finallydone

Aug 18, 2024
life unfairness is the thing that made me stop believing in a god and lose hope in humanity all together, my belief now is just ; you're on your own, whatever happens to you or whatever you do about it

Reactions: divinemistress36 and Darkover
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
life unfairness is the thing that made me stop believing in a god and lose hope in humanity all together, my belief now is just ; you're on your own, whatever happens to you or whatever you do about it
good point there's no justice or fairness
its either them or you it sort of like survive, survive of the fittest, you do what you do to stay alive

Reactions: finallydone and divinemistress36