Deleted member 10475

Deleted member 10475

Tired.
Sep 11, 2019
I've been pretty upset lately about the fact that nobody gives a shit about me. It's always been this way but for some reason it's just depressing me more than usual. I never get any texts or phone calls, I never have anyone reach out to me or anyone that I can call and they'll be there, I feel so insignificant.

It sucks to be constantly overlooked and forgotten about by literally everyone, even complete strangers forget me. I feel like I probably just don't belong in this world, it's so glaringly obvious that I seriously don't understand why I even bother trying anymore.

Both of my parents have people who go the extra mile for them, they get support and help with everything without even asking and I'm just sitting here thinking that I'll never have anything like that, be it platonic or not.

I really don't understand what I did to become so invisible and unwanted? I try to be the best and nicest person I can be and it's useless. I just can't wait to get the point where I'm confident enough to just end this because none of this is worth the pain.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Good4Nothing, Deleted member 17331, GravityUtilizer and 7 others
Stavrogin

Stavrogin

If God not be, then this world dies with me
Jul 1, 2020
I've been pretty upset lately about the fact that nobody gives a shit about me. It's always been this way but for some reason it's just depressing me more than usual. I never get any texts or phone calls, I never have anyone reach out to me or anyone that I can call and they'll be there, I feel so insignificant.

It sucks to be constantly overlooked and forgotten about by literally everyone, even complete strangers forget me. I feel like I probably just don't belong in this world, it's so glaringly obvious that I seriously don't understand why I even bother trying anymore.

Both of my parents have people who go the extra mile for them, they get support and help with everything without even asking and I'm just sitting here thinking that I'll never have anything like that, be it platonic or not.

I really don't understand what I did to become so invisible and unwanted? I try to be the best and nicest person I can be and it's useless. I just can't wait to get the point where I'm confident enough to just end this because none of this is worth the pain.
It's not your fault, it was most likely not going to be any other way.

TheSoulless

TheSoulless

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied
Jan 7, 2020
Sorry to hear that. I know how you feel. I haven't connected with anyone in years. No one contacts me unless I do it first. It's disheartening. Though it's partly because of my medical condition.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, Red and Deleted member 10475
KiraComplex

KiraComplex

sugar, spice…
Aug 31, 2019
i wouldve said "reach out to others more" but i realized thats bullshit. why would you have to work for other's love? why cant they work for mine? it sucks. i know what u feel.

people only consider themselves and everyone else comes last.

Reactions: Good4Nothing, GravityUtilizer and Deleted member 10475
Red

Red

Warlock
Apr 10, 2019
When you're nice, are there for people and don't push your problems onto others I think they kinda assume you can just take care of yourself. Like you're not actually human lol

NotMemorableEnough

NotMemorableEnough

Feb 25, 2019
For me at least I think the hard reality is, that my personality just sucks.

I'm not really funny, depressed, I have anxiety so i'm not very talkative and my confidence is bad.

i also try to be nice to everyone but I think even if you help them if your personality is not memorable enough.
I never got told that I'm boring but most can't even remember my name after years of hanging out.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: KiraComplex and Deleted member 17331