Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
I hate myself because the proof is in the pudding - no one sticks around.

But what is it that I'm doing wrong? I just don't know what the problem is. Hard to fix what you don't know is wrong.

Maybe I'm secretly autistic or something. Not many other signs besides the social isolation and late virginity, but who knows. I'm trying to find any reason why there's something wrong with me. Maybe I'm just unlucky.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: lotus11, ithappens, Symbiote and 13 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
First of all, I don't dislike you!
What's more, you seem to be quite nice!!

As for people getting away from you, the same has been happening to me since my depression and suicidal thoughts got worse.

I guess when we're feeling like this, it's really difficult to make new friends or keep them!

However, I befriended lots of people here on SS and even have videocalls with them from time to time! They have helped me lots!

Hope you can feel better soon!

Hugs,

Matt

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, scarletohara, Celerity and 2 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Bad breath? Inclination towards physical altercations?

• Yay!
Reactions: ithappens
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019

As for people getting away from you, the same has been happening to me since my depression and suicidal thoughts got worse.

I guess when we're feeling like this, it's really difficult to make new friends or keep them!

However, I befriended lots of people here on SS and even have videocalls with them from time to time! They have helped me lots!

Hugs,

Matt
People feel that I'm depressed from my body language and instinctively move away from me. It is very difficult to overcome this.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Pisceslilith and 4 others
MYStERY_Man

MYStERY_Man

The 't' is silent
Jul 15, 2020
I like you.

I mean, I like your posts in the off-topic. When you're not venting, you come up with engaging posts that let the community learn more about each other. I think that's kinda cool.

I do think you seemed to have more of a drive when you had that crush. Is that really nothing you could try to replace it with?

Maybe join us with some goals for the month: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...give-life-another-chance-for-one-month.67530/

Reactions: Sunset Limited and Celerity
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Maybe there is something wrong with other people rather than you. Humans have the capacity to be so cruel. Honestly I'm a introvert and I like to isolate myself as I just find people so disappointing and frustrating. I hope you can find some relief as I know how our thoughts can torture us.

Reactions: Un-, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Sunset Limited and 3 others
Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
Lol, I think my breath is okay, but maybe my sense of smell is off. I'm a chick, so not much opportunity for physical altercations. I'm not that feisty or that physically strong, lol.

Last edited:
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Well, you're neither dumb nor boring - that's why you probably don't fit in

• Love
Reactions: Celerity
B

Beachedwhale

Mage
Mar 3, 2021
I can relate. It's been like this for my whole life and upon reflection I think it boils down to subtle non-verbal and verbal cues that people can pick up on that give the hint that you are unconfident/depressed. This is why so many people put huge effort into getting fit--you both look good and, because you look good about yourself, you feel good, and you also feel good physically (certain hormones etc released), which attracts others.

Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021

Hugs,

Matt
That's sweet of you. Thank you.

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife
Pisceslilith

Pisceslilith

Student
Aug 19, 2019
People feel that I'm depressed from my body language and instinctively move away from me. It is very difficult to overcome this.
Same!!!! And I really hate them for that, I've never met anyone in real life who actually gives a fuck about mental health. They either mock you for it, give you dirty looks, or complain about "bad vibes". Its highly upsetting and disappointing. Although I don't like people in general like that anymore, when I was younger I desperately wanted friends or for someone to stay or at least talk and listen to me but I always ended disappointed. I was tolerated a lot growing up, it's embarrassing.I kind of envy those people who no matter what they feel or do, people don't run away from them. They're allowed to talk about their mental health, make dark jokes, be socially awkward, etc.. and people still admire them and want to be around them. I always wonder how they do it?

Last edited:
Reactions: taylor321, Celerity and Sunset Limited
Marktheghost

Marktheghost

Paragon
Feb 20, 2020
I hate myself because the proof is in the pudding - no one sticks around.

But what is it that I'm doing wrong? I just don't know what the problem is. Hard to fix what you don't know is wrong.

Maybe I'm secretly autistic or something. Not many other signs besides the social isolation and late virginity, but who knows. I'm trying to find any reason why there's something wrong with me. Maybe I'm just unlucky.
I'll be your friend if you want.

Reactions: Celerity
ithappens

ithappens

Live free or die
Aug 9, 2018
Spongebob-Squarepants-GIFs-spongebob-squarepants-23417442-500-272.gif

• Yay!
Reactions: motel rooms and Celerity