N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I really wrote such a long essay. (Irony) I joined to a point of time where less media attention was shed to this place.

I answered the following: "I want to talk about my bad experience in psychiatry"

Lmao. You can find this in your profile settings under preferences.

You WILL be rejected if your answer is vague, lazy, or immature.

Well I passed the test rightfully so. I hope I cannot be banned retroactively. I think the former passage was not writen in the past. Maybe. It would be my defense in court at least. Prove me the opposite.

Reactions: jar-baby
J

jar-baby

Arcanist
Jun 20, 2023
I wrote that I was planning to kill myself soon with SN and wanted to participate in discussions/ask questions to refine my regimen.

I meant it—I was very suicidal then and was almost certain I'd ctb soon (I'd also read about SN in the PPH and was intrigued by its popularity here). But I don't think that was the real reason I signed up. I think I wanted understanding. Specifically with regard to the experience of ego-syntonic suicidality.

nux_walpurgis

nux_walpurgis

Me, my whispers and a broken God
Oct 18, 2023
this is what I wrote:
"My depression and my anxiety become worse year after year. I can't function any more. I have no one. I just want a place were I can have some sort of support, and talk to people who feel the same, so I don't feel so alone any more."

• Informative
Reactions: noname223