Rayzieka

Rayzieka

Not Really Here
Apr 28, 2021
I've become a danger to others and myself. Along with being sure there's no escape from my illness getting worse in the near future.
Besides also being upset with life and the world I figured ending things before I do something to someone else that I cant take back is the right thing to do. I'm sure my condition alone isn't all when it comes to this and its probably a combination of memories and fears that would take a while to get into. When it comes to being a danger to myself I mean in a sense were I would not die and instead end up in a hospital or under permanent care.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: asdwannadie, FuneralCry, demuic and 3 others
J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
-acne
-being bullied (the memories)
-feeling worthless
-boredom
-depression
-social anxiety
-being not attractive
-no success
-no skills
-my past mistakes
-comparing myself to others
-jealous of others

it's just a waste of time at this point

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: CrappyMJ, it's_all_a_game, demuic and 6 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Because I find life and this universe pointless.
Why is there something rather than nothing? Nonsense.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: puppet_nihilist, Dead Meat, angelwings and 3 others
lesserbohemian

lesserbohemian

Feb 14, 2020
•Trauma/PTSD
•Hard to treat epilepsy
•Difficulty seeing a way to build a future I want to live in
•Lack of familial love and inability to form romantic relationships
•Generally being a miserable little bitch

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, puppet_nihilist, Dead Meat and 1 other person
Y

Yasuke

Jan 29, 2020
Because life is nothing but working, money, toiling, survival, propgation and suffering. And its boring and not worth the pain to exist.

• Hugs
Reactions: FuneralCry, Journeytoletgo, demuic and 3 others
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
I hate society, im socially awkward, i work a shit job, i have no friends and my family hate me and i hate them.

• Hugs
Reactions: FuneralCry, Journeytoletgo, demuic and 3 others
A

angelwings

Feb 17, 2021
I want to try and be with my partner (if there is an afterlife) or just die and be nothing if thats what awaits us, because life seems pointless and too painful, no energy or inspiration to do anything anymore I feel no drive at all to try to function and live in this society.

• Hugs
Reactions: popcorn, FuneralCry, Journeytoletgo and 1 other person
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
-depression sick of life and living

• Hugs
Reactions: FuneralCry, S like suicide, puppet_nihilist and 1 other person
B

BlankUser

Mage
Apr 24, 2021
Mental illnesses, no money, no career, animal cruelty, overpopulation, aging, fear, pain, suffering, other people, the system. I just don't want to deal with all of that shit. I hate the fact that my parents decided to give birth to me.

• Hugs
Reactions: popcorn, Dead Meat, suicidesheep31 and 5 others
puppet_nihilist

puppet_nihilist

cogito, ergo sum
Jan 8, 2021
I have a ton of reasons to CTB but the most important and genuinely true one is; who wants an uninteresting, useless, and burdensome waste of a person who's just an empty corpse walking around at this point?

• Hugs
Reactions: CrappyMJ, Dead Meat, FuneralCry and 2 others
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
A massive depression that has destroyed my life and does not allow me to live, because
because I am constantly prey to fears, to a huge emptiness of loneliness and inability to do anything.Moreover my family, which is very arid sentimentally, does not understand this disease, thinks that it is all my fault and of my lack of will and so it makes me suffer even more. I have no help and support from anyone. I have great difficulty in approaching others and I have completely lost my mind at this point. I have lost all hope of life and the only thing I am about sure is that I have to kill myself because I don't want to go on like this anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, FuneralCry, puppet_nihilist and 1 other person
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
  • hate society
  • hate people
  • hate living
  • can't relate to people
  • not meant for this world
  • social anxiety
  • probable ADHD
  • rejection sensitivity
  • loss of previous creativity
  • loss of many things which used to give me joy
  • lack of energy
  • no skills
  • no interest in jobs
  • no interest in living a long life
  • family issues
  • body issues
But prolifers will say "it gets better."

• Hugs
Reactions: TheNorthernSilence, yive, adam and 9 others
B

Beachedwhale

Mage
Mar 3, 2021
A decade of mistakes due to low self confidence, hard to get a good job now.

Extreme fatigue due to an antidepressant (which I stopped taking months ago), don't know how to get rid of it

Stuck at home with parents

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, Journeytoletgo, FuneralCry and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Chronic physical health problems, such as damaged ears, heart palpatations and generally feeling ill most of the time.
Anhedonia/lifelong depression - a lack of interest in this life, seeing it as pointless, overactive thoughts, constant emptiness or feelings of dread. I just hate being conscious.
Being born with neurological problems - my brain simply isnt wired to deal with this world, inability to cope with this life, no capacity to deal with suffering, generally mentally weak.
I never asked to be alive in the first place, and I want the eternal peace that death brings.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: angelwings, demuic, Dead Meat and 4 others
Bedrock48

Bedrock48

Dreadful damage, dreadful destiny
Feb 1, 2021
Mental health issues, including hallucinations attacking all senses. They've improved massively but I can still never fully trust the things I am seeing, hearing or feeling. Trauma from being dragged out of bed during a medication induced psychotic episode.
Childhood trauma from bullies and family issues. Most of my family is dead or coming to the end of their lives.
The climate crisis we find ourselves in, marching us into devestation. There's predictions the place I live could be underwater by 2040/50 if the rising sea levels keep accelerating.
Not being able to achieve the goals and dreams I want to, again because of crippling mental health issues.
Just in general life has not been what child me envisioned and I feel the daily guilt of letting that kid down even though I know trauma we couldn't help is what brought us here.

• Hugs
Reactions: FuneralCry, Dead Meat, demuic and 2 others
H

Horsey Brown Panda

Apr 29, 2021
I feel like i'm already dead my whole purpose in life is to make everyone happy around me but thé suffering has come to a point where i need to be selfish

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: angelwings, FuneralCry, Dead Meat and 1 other person
DarkNearDeath

DarkNearDeath

Student
May 1, 2021
Couldn't agree more

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
Curiousoutlook

Curiousoutlook

Born Alone, Die Alone.
May 9, 2021
Being alive is worse than being dead. If I had the option whether I wanted to be born into this world, I would not want to. It is just being born into misery.

• Hugs
Reactions: angelwings, FuneralCry, demuic and 2 others
lanax09

lanax09

Experienced
Apr 17, 2021
sorry it's long but
-my mother is a real bully and I live in fear of her; she's done all kinds of shit when I was young and I feel like she stole my whole childhood away from me: I didn't even manage to break free of her gaslighting and manipulation until i was a teenager, and I genuinely believed I deserved all the abuse that she put me through. I might be free from her manipulation tehniques now but she's still managed to ruin my childhood and mess up my thinking.
-My parents academically pressure me to the point where I'm made to study all of my spare time but even that is not seen as enough. Unfortunately, I have no motivation, and if all the studying I'm made to do by my parents is really the "bare minimum" needed for good grades and a good job then I'd honestly rather die. Work and exams has taken away all of my quality of life.
-I guess I have a lot of friends, but none really talk to me unless I'm literally right next to them, even then most people won't start a conversation with me. All of my friendships in the past 5 or 6 years except for one or two have been one-sided to an extent, and often friend groups I was in would exclude me and only me from activities but be angry if I was upset by it. At this point I have no friends that I feel I have a genuine connection to; I had one friend up until recently but after my latest ctb attempt her parents (who track her hugely to the point where she has basically no privacy) barred her from talking to me.

• Hugs
Reactions: FuneralCry, Dead Meat and demuic