W

Whole-Ad

Student
Apr 4, 2021
Well I'm currently in a psych ward under section 3 and I'm just so irritated by the fact that people think they have a choice whether I ctb or not. It's my choice and only my choice. Sure, it affects other people and I understand that, but I didn't ask to be born. Why is it fair to force me to continue living this unasked thing called life?

Lock me in a psych ward and stop me from doing what I want to do just because it's deemed to be the 'wrong' thing? Who decided that? I don't fit in, I really feel like I'm not supposed to be here, like I'm in the wrong place or something. And I'm sitting here feeling bad for taking up a bed that someone might actually want. Someone like me when I first asked for help. To be quite honest, it's just too late now. Nothing will ever be the same, I'll never be able to cope in the outside world, I'm too far gone now. The best place for me is in the ground.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, LifeQuitter2018, Journeytoletgo and 9 others
newave3

newave3

I want out
Nov 21, 2020
They ultimately do not.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, FuneralCry and Whole-Ad
W

Whole-Ad

Student
Apr 4, 2021
They ultimately do not.
That is very true it's just so frustrating that they think they do. Being in a psych ward does nothing, it just puts everything on pause. As soon as I get out my plans will continue. Waste of time.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Journeytoletgo, newave3 and 1 other person
eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
Because people don't make sense. I've witnessed people talk shit about someone for years. They ended up dying due to a car accident and suddenly now people act like they were best friends with this person. Making up false memories and good times that never happened.

I think people just like hearing themselves talk. Just the sheer amount of verbal diarrhea people spew so effortlessly is amazing to behold.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, LifeQuitter2018, Journeytoletgo and 6 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm so sorry to hear you're in that hell.

My best advice for you is to just behave properly and do whatever they tell you to do so that you can get out faster!!

Whatever happens, I just wish you the best and I'm glad you can use your phone at least.

Hugs,

Matt

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Journeytoletgo, newave3 and 1 other person
W

Whole-Ad

Student
Apr 4, 2021
I was trying to be positive about this whole situation but I just can't help but get angry at people who think they hold some mighty power that will prevent me from ctb. My choice. Not yours.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo and newave3
eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
I was trying to be positive about this whole situation but I just can't help but get angry at people who think they hold some mighty power that will prevent me from ctb. My choice. Not yours.

People like to tell others what to do. I've witnessed this power dynamic/bullying in all aspects of society and life. If people perceive you to be weaker or in a lower position than they are, they will not hesitate to abuse you and boss you around.

The best defense to this is never sharing personal details with people. That way they do not have ammunition to use against you.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Journeytoletgo, yive and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
People can try to stop us from ctb but they cannot really unless they watch us forever. I agree with you, we did not ask to be born so we have no obligations to stay alive. We all deserve a right to die, humans shouldn't be forced to suffer. Some people are just not meant for life and that is a fact. If people try to stop somebody from ctb it will just push them over the edge and make them more suicidal. I hope you get out of there soon.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, BottomlessPit, Whole-Ad and 1 other person
BornofDust

BornofDust

Student
Dec 11, 2020
Its mostly to do with people simply not understanding the POV of people who want to CTB and simply can't let go of their own POV to see why CTB would be even a choice for them. There stuck in this idea that " if you just stick it out things will get better." without considering people like yours position. They think this is for your own good. Mentally Unstable people are too " irrational.' to have autonomy. Its very lacking in Perspective
in my opinion

Reactions: FuneralCry, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, pthnrdnojvsc and 3 others
eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
Its mostly to do with people simply not understanding the POV of people who want to CTB and simply can't let go of their own POV to see why CTB would be even a choice for them. There stuck in this idea that " if you just stick it out things will get better." without considering people like yours position. They think this is for your own good. Mentally Unstable people are too " irrational.' to have autonomy. Its very lacking in Perspective
in my opinion

I agree 100%. It is easy to spew meaningless platitudes when it isn't your life. If they had any consideration they would just keep their unwanted opinions to themselves.

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, newave3, BornofDust and 1 other person