Deadgirl

Deadgirl

Game Over
Mar 31, 2019
Last Thursday I tried to OD on 16000 mg of tylenol ER 625mg tablets. All it left me was with extreme vomiting for two days then upper abdominal pain and now nothing. The only abnormal thing is decreased urination. I'm so disappointed. I'm tempted to take the entire bottle then see what happens but I don't want attention at all I want death. According to the medical sites I should be dead. I'm considering hanging myself on a fan when everyone is asleep. I wish we looked at suicide like abortions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Marawa and Gina
TheRiverStyz

TheRiverStyz

Yes, that’s a typo.
Jan 16, 2019
Tylenol is extremely unreliable as far as methods go. I'm glad you didn't end up with permanent damage though, it seems. Would you consider a different method?

Reactions: Gina, Cookiedough8956, crea_the_hopeless and 1 other person
Deadgirl

Deadgirl

Game Over
Mar 31, 2019
Tylenol is extremely unreliable as far as methods go. I'm glad you didn't end up with permanent damage though, it seems. Would you consider a different method?
Absolutely, as long as I don't end up in a psychiatric hospital.

Reactions: Gina and TheRiverStyz
TheRiverStyz

TheRiverStyz

Yes, that’s a typo.
Jan 16, 2019
Absolutely, as long as I don't end up in a psychiatric hospital.

Yeah, this is my issues with finding methods too. Go over the resources section or check out the mega threads, they might give you ideas. I'm not going to recommend any particular methods because I don't know what resources you have on hand and/or your distress tolerance level. But I'd say stay away from the Tylenol because if you try again with it you might end up in psychiatric ward and with permanent damage to your digestion.

Reactions: Strumgewehr
ZomGuy

ZomGuy

Mar 1, 2019
I'm so sorry that it didn't work I know the feeling when the attempt fails and then there's just disappointment. If hanging yourself doesn't work for you, consider the night night method or the tourniquet method, if you haven't already.

Reactions: Gina and Deadgirl
chrijo

chrijo

done
Feb 8, 2019
Last Thursday I tried to OD on 16000 mg of tylenol ER 625mg tablets. All it left me was with extreme vomiting for two days then upper abdominal pain and now nothing. The only abnormal thing is decreased urination. I'm so disappointed. I'm tempted to take the entire bottle then see what happens but I don't want attention at all I want death. According to the medical sites I should be dead. I'm considering hanging myself on a fan when everyone is asleep. I wish we looked at suicide like abortions.

Hi Deadgirl..

That you're feeling better now doesn't mean anything. You could already have massive liver damage but it will take a few days before it becomes really noticeable. I hope for you it's not, it would be irreversible. 16 grams is incredibly high.

Reactions: Lara Francis and NoDream
C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
holy crap...
well, OTC anything is always unreliable...sorry that you had to endure that.

@Chirjo could be right. I suggest you also have ur health checked out... Esp since you had extreme vomitting and severe pain. Not a good sign : /.

Reactions: Lara Francis and Deadgirl
I

Iceangel

Loveless
Mar 9, 2019
Im not sure where I saw it in this forum (old post) but I remember reading otc medicines you need to take a lot. Like almost 1000 (thats not a typo). Im not judging just giving a friendly warning that the only road this leads to is organ damage and possibly psychiatric commitment :< there are many easier less dangerous ways to go about ctb. However you choose to live your life or not though, I hope you find peace.

Reactions: Deadgirl
dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
me too, I wish we find peace. you, me, and people here too...

please stay away from suicidal gestures that could just put you in much deeper problems....

please... get away from suicide methods like these... tylenol pills,.... damm

Reactions: Deadgirl
Deadgirl

Deadgirl

Game Over
Mar 31, 2019
Update: I'm going to try a much better method called the night night, going to try that

Reactions: dandan and FauxEmotions