D

deletemyaccount1

May 17, 2021
So assisted suicide for the terminally ill passed in my state of Australia yesterday and it's gotten me thinking why can't we fight for a bill to be passed for euthenasia for mental health that should be qualified as unbeatable suffering I don't understand why we are forced to stay alive

I don't understand why we can't pass a bill at parliament for assisted suicide for mental health and I feel like moving away from Australia in the future to somewhere like Canada where they have maid where also if you were to develop dementia and were not of rational mind you can put on your will I want to be euthanised if that was to happen and boom done

Reactions: ithappens, it's_all_a_game and death137
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
Euthanasia for what doctors consider "unbearable mental illness" is relatively better than only including terminally illness but what about the ppl who have mental illness that doctors don't consider to be unbearable? Also what about other suicidal ppl who aren't mentally ill? I think the best thing to do is to euthanasia anyone who wants to.

Reactions: BottomlessPit and GenesAndEnvironment
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
a fellow aussie! I dont understand why euthanasia for the mentally ill isnt allowed, living with chronic depression and constantly wanting to die every second of every day is agonising.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Society just don't get it.
Normal people are like "why would a person want to take their own life when living is so beautiful? Don't they want to have a children, a beautiful family!!!?"
Nonsense!

• Love
Reactions: lovelyheartz, ithappens and alwaysSuffering
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
They won't even allow it for terminal illness in the UK. I believe euthanasia and having a right to die should be a basic human right. It is cruel forcing people to either suffer or attempt methods that require secrecy or could go wrong. Apparently according to some people those with mental illness are 'not in their right mind' to make decisions about ending their lives. It is ridiculous.

• Aww..
Reactions: it's_all_a_game