dummy

dummy

Mar 4, 2021
i'm already dead. i'm just mourning the life i could've lived every day. it's been like this for months. i don't even relate to feeling wronged by the world. yeah i have been like everyone else and there's people i place blame on, but i'm fucking scum. i'm a fucking leech and i know it. i know i'll do a service by being gone.

but i still just can't do it. what am i afraid of? feeling better? i know that won't happen. i'm already such a fuck up. i think it makes more sense i'm afraid my SN won't work. i fear that because of nonsensical reasons tho (mine is from that brand that just took their product offline. i'm sure it's dangerous lol.) it's all just stupid survival instincts at this point. annoying.

• Hugs
Reactions: whitefeather, Ame, sadbadpsychogirl and 3 others
hfdepression30

hfdepression30

Experienced
Mar 30, 2021
I feel the same. My life has already concluded and come to an end, yet I still haven't put myself to sleep. I can do it any moment, any time.. I could hang myself, I could burn the charcoal and put myself out but I still haven't.. why? I don't know because there's nothing to live for. My message doesn't help, but just know you're not alone in this struggle to leave

• Hugs
Reactions: whitefeather, Ame and blue_muse
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Because SI is a heartless bastard which won't allow us to be at peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: whitefeather, Ame, hfdepression30 and 1 other person