Freakazette

Freakazette

May you find the light that was stolen from you.
May 18, 2021
And why? What's your plan going to look like? ( fasting and meds? or simply fasting? )

And do you believe that this method is going to work?

Peace!:halo::hug:

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Not wanting to sound like a broken record: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/survived-my-sn-last-june.52780/

Also coming up on my 2-year anniversary of my attempt. And yes I'll do it again too.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ame, Lostandlooking, aminend and 1 other person
Curiousoutlook

Curiousoutlook

Born Alone, Die Alone.
May 9, 2021
Not wanting to sound like a broken record: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/survived-my-sn-last-june.52780/

Also coming up on my 2-year anniversary of my attempt. And yes I'll do it again too.
Seems like you didn't take any of the meds before. You only took SN, which is why some people failed using SN. I guess you getting medical attention also helped it.
I will be using SN. I have SN, meto, propranolol, Tagamet. I will be fasting and taking these meds before hands. Have a second dose ready if puked within 5min taking the first dose of SN. Following stan's guide.

Last edited:
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Even though it might not work, I think I will ctb by SN or N! (if a miracle occurs and I'm able to get it here in Argentina lol)

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I'm retarded. I should just go get a gun and shoot myself since I'm in a gun-happy state. Once again, I'm always making things complicated and harder on myself.

S

sm20

Student
May 5, 2021
I'm retarded. I should just go get a gun and shoot myself since I'm in a gun-happy state. Once again, I'm always making things complicated and harder on myself.
I'm in a similar situation where it's either going to be a gun for me (also I'd go to some train tracks in the middle of the night and shoot myself in front of train) or SN. Besides that one case of sn where someone temporarily lost their sight sn seems like a better method to try than a gun still. You saw how your body reacted to it so I'd just do it until you succeed, guns aren't 100% and you need to research where to shoot as well as calibers.

Reactions: Freakazette
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I'm in a similar situation where it's either going to be a gun for me (also I'd go to some train tracks in the middle of the night and shoot myself in front of train) or SN. Besides that one case of sn where someone temporarily lost their sight sn seems like a better method to try than a gun still. You saw how your body reacted to it so I'd just do it until you succeed, guns aren't 100% and you need to research where to shoot as well as calibers.
If I survive a gun shot to the head, I should play the lottery and win. If a 4 year old can get a hold of daddy's gun and shoot someone, I can do the same to myself no problem. I think when it comes to gun placement and calibers, we over complicate and over think things.

S

sm20

Student
May 5, 2021
If I survive a gun shot to the head, I should play the lottery and win. If a 4 year old can get a hold of daddy's gun and shoot someone, I can do the same to myself no problem. I think when it comes to gun placement and calibers, we over complicate and over think things.
Lostallhope says you have a 3% chance of surviving. To some that's not high but to me it's enough that I won't do it without something like being in front of a train. Granted a lot of those survivors will be people who put the gun under their chin, or shot their prefrontal cortex. Also caliber is important yeah some of them are overkill but some might not pierce through the skull. You don't want to shoot your temple or your forehead as you can survive with a damaged prefrontal cortex. You might as well look up where to aim on the firearms thread. Lastly get hollow point ammo.

S

sm20

Student
May 5, 2021
That's the key...or a shotgun and just aim at my neck. At least I would decap myself with a shotgun blast.
If you get a shotgun I've read that slugs (ammo type) are better. Mainly with shotguns they recommend to shoot for the brain stem which there are images of in the firearms thread.

Somage

Somage

Jan 30, 2021
Wish I could go for the gun method. Just put it in my mouth aim upwards and boom game over. Unfortunately in the UK we do not have guns so I will have to use SN and suffer for a while before I die.

• Hugs
Rayzieka

Rayzieka

Not Really Here
Apr 28, 2021
I'll probably fast for two days and take olanzapine every 6 hours and at around 11pm on the second day take the tagamet, pain killers, and benzos and at 12am take the SN. I believe it will work because once I get something down I usually don't throw up.
I'll also be taking saphris to numb my mouth to get it down. If I managed to wake up from taking SN i would probably try to do it again immediately.

• Hugs