• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Really a tough question. Maybe the question is not quite ethical because we compare crimes against humanity with crimes against humanity.

Maybe I would try it as follows:
1. Assad - war crimes like bio/ chemical weapons
2. Mbs (Mohammed Bin Salman) -Yemen war
3. Putin -considering starving Africa as a strategy to create another refugee crisis
4. Kim-Jong Un - starving his own country while he pretends to be a demi-god for them
5. Abiy Ahmed - this fucking dude won the noble peace price!!!????

Honestly I think this list is pretty much influenced by my eurocentric ignorance. Maybe some more African dicators had to be in this life. Though I don't know many of them.

I think all of them are monsters. I wonder how they can sleep at night. If there was justice they all would end in hell. Though the world is not fair.
Maybe my ranking is just influenced by my guts. I feel disgust for all of them. Maybe with better scientific methods you could really make a more objective ranking. But this might be immoral because we compare torture with torture.

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Assad is actually a cool dude. You should stop reading so much mainstream news.
I think we both have completely different world views. I am personally very convinced that Putin and Assad are monsters. Disgusting mass-murderers and there are only a few channels in the western countries where their propaganda is spread successfully.
I rather question your media sources a lot. Propaganda channels are for me for example Russia today or Breitbart news. Though I don't see myself on a mission to lecture people which media sources they should follow. This would all probably end in a toxic argument anyway. So feel free to disagree I don't mind. I am very convinced about my world view in this instance. But I don't fight so that other people change their view.

Last edited:
D

drowninginadesert

Oct 2, 2022
It's a smaller country, but Isaias Afwerki of Eritrea is a pretty nasty totalitarian... it quite often comes up as the least free, and all males have to work for him for a vague, non-specified amount of time.

Many dictatorships might be seen as oligarchies, power concentrated around a small powerful group surrounding the leader. In Eritrea, it really is an absolute. It has no functioning constitution, no elections, no legislature and no published budget, Isaias is the sole power in the country, controlling its judiciary and military

Reactions: Amile and newave3
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
If you believe he/she/it designed us and everything here and you believe that the holy texts are also their word- then God- surely? (at least the Christian God but maybe others too) We are designed to want to do a vast majority of the things the commandments tell us is wrong. God kills more people and animals than any human living or dead and in the most horrific of ways. Still- at least they don't discriminate I suppose- good, bad, young, old, whatever religion you like- NO ONE is immune.

M

Meaninglessness

Existence is absolutely meaningless
Nov 12, 2022
The worst dictator on this planet is humanity. Man was an insignificiant animal on the African savannah who now has taken over control of the Earth and other species. Only man destroys the Earth through wars, pollution and overpopulation. Humanity is the worst predator and dictator on this planet who will exterminate itself and most other species. The Earth doesn´t need humanity.

Nolan96

Nolan96

Mage
Feb 12, 2022
Biden. Made all the worse by the fact that there's nothing but mashed potatoes in his head. Simultaneously a firey totalitarian and a flaccidly clueless geriatric reading the lines of his caretakers. A pathetic end to our civilization.

R

randy

Student
Jan 6, 2023
Biden. Made all the worse by the fact that there's nothing but mashed potatoes in his head. Simultaneously a firey totalitarian and a flaccidly clueless geriatric reading the lines of his caretakers. A pathetic end to our civilization.
Biden leveled my hometown with tanks, forced me to work in a coal mine and murdered my family because they voted for Reagan. He invaded Canada and killed millions of civillians. Plus he murders kittens. I am planning on escaping his violent, repressive regime by swimming across the Rio Grande to Mexico.

• Informative
Reactions: LONE WOLF.
Nolan96

Nolan96

Mage
Feb 12, 2022
Biden leveled my hometown with tanks, forced me to work in a coal mine and murdered my family because they voted for Reagan. He invaded Canada and killed millions of civillians. Plus he murders kittens. I am planning on escaping his violent, repressive regime by swimming across the Rio Grande to Mexico.
You're so horribly terribly clever.

Reactions: LONE WOLF.
Touhou

Touhou

2hu
Mar 9, 2023
Hibatullah Akhundzada. He leads the Taliban-run Afghan government.

H

H.O.Xan

Experienced
Feb 1, 2023
i'd say putin coz of the iron fist he rules over russia with and starting wars for no reason. also biden coz wtf is the hag doing in presidential power. KJun is a no factor, we all know y, and xi jinping

Shinobu

Shinobu

If I act superior, it's because I am.
Apr 5, 2023
Id say it would HAVE to be the president of china like actually fuck that guy