F

Felix007

I’m so done
Sep 12, 2022
so, i was just watching a video on full suspension hanging and the guy said, if the rope is thin (eg 6mm) then consciousness will be lost faster than if the rope is thicker because there is more pressure per square centimeter on thin rope. so, should i use a thin rope for full suspension hanging, which will hurt more but probably knock me out quicker? or is 10mm rope also ok for full suspension?
btw in the end the guy said to never attempt full suspension because its impossible to escape the noose hahaha

Reactions: Life is overrated
jackie_boy1337

jackie_boy1337

Nov 5, 2022
Two words: vacuum cord.

Reactions: justwanasleep
J

jwordz

Student
May 26, 2023
so, i was just watching a video on full suspension hanging and the guy said, if the rope is thin (eg 6mm) then consciousness will be lost faster than if the rope is thicker because there is more pressure per square centimeter on thin rope. so, should i use a thin rope for full suspension hanging, which will hurt more but probably knock me out quicker? or is 10mm rope also ok for full suspension?
btw in the end the guy said to never attempt full suspension because its impossible to escape the noose hahaha
which video was this?

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Thin rope might knock you out a tiny bit earlier, but you will feel it digging into your skin. I tested both 1/2 inch and 5/8 inch double braided dock line. Both supply the full pressure on the arteries without ravaging your neck. You will feel pressure, but not pain.