Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
I'm starting therapy again soon, but I've seen many in my life. I feel burned out now and think it might be too late for therapy.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Final_Choice, PlathWannaBe and 1 other person
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
I've started therapy again too and I feel like a lost cause tbh. It's just that I don't feel like I actually want to change anything

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Ambivalent1 and bed
StarlightDreamer

StarlightDreamer

Infinity Weaver
Aug 2, 2022
I'm starting therapy again soon, but I've seen many in my life. I feel burned out now and think it might be too late for therapy.
I would still at least try going to therapy. Everyone on this site deserves better, and a good therapist might help you get there.

• Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, BrainShower, kawaiiphantom and 2 others
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
I would still at least try going to therapy. Everyone on this site deserves better, and a good therapist might help you get there.
We deserve to burn in hell for our iniquity 🥺

Reactions: WhatPowerIs
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
The ones like me

• Aww..
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Ambivalent1 and WhatPowerIs
Ovid

Ovid

FML
Feb 2, 2024
None.

Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Abandoned Character and rxttingaway
PlathWannaBe

PlathWannaBe

Nov 15, 2019

I really really feel this so much. I have done so much therapy already. I have been to a psychiatric clinic for 10 weeks. I've done group therapy. I go to self help groups.

I am starting to feel like a lost cause, and like nothing or no one can help me.

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatPowerIs
Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
It's never too late for therapy, there's different stages and some might have it a lot harder for therapy to succeed but it's never too late. Though I'd say unfortunately most therapists aren't great, but there's good ones out there that care, hopefully yours manages to help you.

Reactions: LoiteringClouds
slightoverlooked

slightoverlooked

Experienced
Dec 27, 2023
idk tbh. when i ask my therapist this question she always says im far from being a lost cause and even when some therapists refuse patients its not the patients fault but the inability of the therapist or bc the therapist has personal issues they need to work on. my therapist trains other aspiring therapists so i would assume she has a good insight on this and she talks very openly to me about these things.
to me she said that there r still so many methods i havent tried out (other ppl as well) that when ppl ctb it frustrates her bc she knew that there could have been methods that could have helped.
she also told me that most humans impulsively try to ctb and most of them fail or are left with irreversible damage.
her saying these things is one of the reasons why im giving life one last chance (probably till im 25) because i am one of those people who impulsively attempted multiple times and now im left with stuff like nerve damage and just trauma from the psych ward and just the horrible medical system.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds and divinemistress36
Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
No one. The biggest obstacle to it however is a negative mindset. Others can only support you so much, the path however, you have to walk alone. If you are not willing to do that and believe that everything is lost already then it will most likely just turn into a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Reactions: LoiteringClouds