N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
My life will turn very bad in some years. It is likely it gets worse when times passes. However I think about postponing my death as long as I have money. SN is an easy way to exit and I like this method a lot. But I am scared it will disappear from the market when my life turns unbearable. I have read the shelf life is roundabout 4 years (?) When do you think will it disappear from the market? The availability in Europe got way worse in the last 2 years.

Reactions: Circles, lobster salad, bob12 and 2 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Probably in 3 or 5 years if the number of suicides by SN keeps increasing.

Reactions: Pen>Sword, BandAddict and demuic
C

Crusader

● I do not live ● ● I exist ●
Mar 6, 2021
Even if you don´t wanna leave this wolrd right now, I would buy SN now.

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, nitrogennitrite2, LittleBabyNothing and 2 others
H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
Depends on your location but in Europe I personally expect it to be nearly impossible to obtain in 1-2 years.

Reactions: Fthis and Mare Imbrium
inthemoonblue

inthemoonblue

Nov 26, 2020
If you live in the US, I honestly don't think you have much to worry about.

Reactions: MajereTwins and Ani198
R

roguetrader

Experienced
Feb 17, 2021
Buy some now and replace it every few years so you'd always have some!

Reactions: boydiablo, demuic and booray
Into The Void

Into The Void

Student
Mar 10, 2021
My life will turn very bad in some years. It is likely it gets worse when times passes. However I think about postponing my death as long as I have money. SN is an easy way to exit and I like this method a lot. But I am scared it will disappear from the market when my life turns unbearable. I have read the shelf life is roundabout 4 years (?) When do you think will it disappear from the market? The availability in Europe got way worse in the last 2 years.
It's very hard to say. On the one hand it's a common ingredient in many meats, on the other hand people are increasingly using it for suicide. It's hard to say really. Perhaps big corporate companies will lobby to keep it around longer, IDK. I do know that in the PPH it says something like it's unlikely to be banned. Me personally I'd buy it before it gets banned as an insurance for my dignity.

Reactions: Astral316 and booray
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
Even though the official shelf life of SN is 3 years, it really does not expire as long as it stored unopened in a dry place away from light. Additionally, it is doubtful that it will be removed from the market due to its prevalent application as a meat preservative. There is no need to worry.

• Love
Reactions: Sunset Limited, hahabye, Symbiote and 6 others
H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
Even though the official shelf life of SN is 3 years, it really does not expire as long as it stored unopened in a dry place away from light. Additionally, it is doubtful that it will be removed from the market due to its prevalent application as a meat preservative. There is no need to worry.
The official expiration date of mine is in two years (just bought), although I'm pretty sure these products indeed last longer.

I don't agree with your stance about it not being removed from the market though. Look at the UK. They'll regulate it so hard it'll be much harder to obtain.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Greenberg and LakatosDiogenesz
LakatosDiogenesz

LakatosDiogenesz

I can tie a noose with my eyes closed
Nov 21, 2020
For Western Europe and Canada, I'd give it a year. Probably an EU-wide ban sooner or later.
Americans likely won't care because they can just use guns (the lucky bastards).
The thing about SN is that it's an industrial chemical that's used in large quantities for food production, so it's possible that a black market will emerge, like it did for N.

Regardless, I'd recommend stocking up while you still can.

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, LifeQuitter2018 and Greenberg
J

JipJopMop

Mar 6, 2021
I wish I could buy it, I am struggling to find a way to as it is so guarded in my country

• Aww..
Reactions: Greenberg
Greenberg

Greenberg

Jun 28, 2020
The official expiration date of mine is in two years (just bought), although I'm pretty sure these products indeed last longer.

I don't agree with your stance about it not being removed from the market though. Look at the UK. They'll regulate it so hard it'll be much harder to obtain.
I am just surprised that the UK government is so restrictive with SN. I mean in North America people can buy this stuff by the truckloads. Incidentally, how do they screen it at customs? Aside from the product label and documentation, it just looks like fine salt.

Last edited:
H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
I am just surprised that the UK government is so restrictive with SN. I mean in North American people can buy this stuff by the truckloads. Incidentally, how do they screen it at customs? Aside from the product label and documentation, it just looks like fine salt.
Well, the Americans can also buy guns just like that. But indeed, most of it will just pass customs. Just like even N does today.

Reactions: Greenberg
A

ayb

"I'd feel trapped if I couldn't CTB at any time."
Feb 15, 2019
I am just surprised that the UK government is so restrictive with SN. I mean in North America people can buy this stuff by the truckloads. Incidentally, how do they screen it at customs? Aside from the product label and documentation, it just looks like fine salt.
The UK is an authoritarian nanny state.

• Love
Reactions: Lost Magic, heretogethelp, lobster salad and 3 others
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Never. The general trend in the world today is for governments and regulatory agencies to become more dysfunctional over time. Yes they have many new shiny technology tools but in a world with hundreds of countries this stuff will always be on the black market if not legal.

As long as the CCP is around and there is a similar geopolitical situation to now expect this stuff on the market. The Chinese at present have no real incentive to stop selling junk as it undermines the western economic base. It's a reverse opium war and everyone knows it . Google "doj indictiments Chinese fentanyl". If other countries start policing Chinese shipments of goods too hard they'll export through a back channel through SE Asia or Russia, which will then proliferate into Europe

the us DOJ and feds can't stop a deadly chem like fentanyl , they won't stop SN

I will summarize a few key trends that show were likely to stay in a global drug / controlled substances regime that is relatively open:

-End of US unipolar era. If a particular country is doing black market sales the US sanctions don't bite as hard as they used to. With multiple global currencies commanding high trust including some with unfriendly governments to US a lot of these rogue drug deal regimes will stay around . Many Europeans seem to be getting supplied by China / Ukrainian sellers and Ukrainian is really just a mask for Russian

-Global warming destabilizing everything is going to cause national security priorities to be shifted to this issue. DEA and similar arms surely will be cut as the big financial holes caused by this issue demand more immediate attention

- increasing tolerance of CTB and drugs in general

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: noname223, Greenberg and LifeQuitter2018
Pen>Sword

Pen>Sword

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
Jan 13, 2021
For Western Europe and Canada, I'd give it a year. Probably an EU-wide ban sooner or later.
Americans likely won't care because they can just use guns (the lucky bastards).
The thing about SN is that it's an industrial chemical that's used in large quantities for food production, so it's possible that a black market will emerge, like it did for N.

Regardless, I'd recommend stocking up while you still can.
I thought it's illegal in Canada to possess SN for unregulated purposes. Do you know where I can buy one legally, as a regular person?

Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
Things rarely fully disappear from the market. However I see SN becoming increasingly hard to get in the coming years. SN became restricted in the UK within 2 years of being used as a suicide chemical, which makes me think it will be significantly harder to get in another 2-3 years.

• Love
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, it's_all_a_game, Greenberg and 1 other person
C

Crusader

● I do not live ● ● I exist ●
Mar 6, 2021
I opend mine when I received it in Nov.2020 for about 6 minutes. And I put 50 g of the 500 g in an extra bottle. I wonder if it got too much oxygen and too much of the nitrit converted into nitrat. The expiry date on the bottle is Sept.2024.

LakatosDiogenesz

LakatosDiogenesz

I can tie a noose with my eyes closed
Nov 21, 2020
I thought it's illegal in Canada to possess SN for unregulated purposes. Do you know where I can buy one legally, as a regular person?
Sorry, I assumed it wasn't yet too regulated in Canada. Looking it up, I couldn't find laws regarding civilian use, only some industrial regulations so I can't say anything sadly.
If you have any friends working in the meat industry or butchery shops, they will know more about this. Also a recent version of the PPH might have some information.

• Love
Reactions: Pen>Sword
Greenberg

Greenberg

Jun 28, 2020
Just check online.

SuicideTrooper

SuicideTrooper

Mar 12, 2021
where would I get it in the Netherlands. I hope I can still get my hands on it before it becomes impossible

H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
where would I get it in the Netherlands. I hope I can still get my hands on it before it becomes impossible
In the Netherlands, selling to individuals is not allowed. You'll have to order it from another country.

S

sephlove

Nov 22, 2020
I got mine no issues from a chemical company. Some companies are more strict than others, and others (like the one I ordered from), didn't even ask me why I was getting it. I didn't have to show ID or anything, and was able to get it express delivered to my house.

Pen>Sword

Pen>Sword

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
Jan 13, 2021
I got mine no issues from a chemical company. Some companies are more strict than others, and others (like the one I ordered from), didn't even ask me why I was getting it. I didn't have to show ID or anything, and was able to get it express delivered to my house.
I'll PM you for detail request.