S

scarletohara

Apr 24, 2021
do u all have loved ones, family mainly but friends also. do they alter ur feelings of actually ctb, stay alive for them? or do u have no one and has this made the decision to ctb easier and cleaner? i have no one, couple of furry friends and a couple of friends that would no doubt get over my exit pretty quick, cant say anyone would give a rats ass when i ctb, no family, all abusive and are now dead

• Hugs
Reactions: Wraith, LastFlowers, it's_all_a_game and 5 others
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I have a family that now cares (when I am suicidal). These dumbasses should not have abused me over a decade and destroyed my life. I really try not to think about their emotions when I ctb they did not do the same when I was a little innocent child.
MY friends will be pretty upset. But they know it is a rational decision and just how much suicidal thoughts I've had the past 9 years. Damn this can't go on more decades...

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I have a few family members but no one else to think of really. They would be sad but they wouldn't hold me back honestly. I have no obligations to stay alive as I did not ask to in the first place. I wouldn't suffer for the sake of others. Suicide is a pain cycle, to end ours it passes it on to others. It is simply inevitable. Life is just painful in general.

Reactions: Wraith and filthyrottendirty
S

scarletohara

Apr 24, 2021
I have a few family members but no one else to think of really. They would be sad but they wouldn't hold me back honestly. I have no obligations to stay alive as I did not ask to in the first place. I wouldn't suffer for the sake of others. Suicide is a pain cycle, to end ours it passes it on to others. It is simply inevitable. Life is just painful in general.
do u think if there were more people who loved u that u would feel differently about ctb? i feel that nothing would change the way i feel

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
do u think if there were more people who loved u that u would feel differently about ctb? i feel that nothing would change the way i feel
I don't think other people would change anything really for me.

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
do u all have loved ones, family mainly but friends also. do they alter ur feelings of actually ctb, stay alive for them? or do u have no one and has this made the decision to ctb easier and cleaner? i have no one, couple of furry friends and a couple of friends that would no doubt get over my exit pretty quick, cant say anyone would give a rats ass when i ctb, no family, all abusive and are now dead
Yes I'm only alive right now for my mother. She would be devastated and there is no one else really there for her. The rest of my family don't care about me and my only friend will be fine. I have conflicted feelings and resentment because of this. If I had no one it would be easier.

• Love
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: patheticpartner, newave3 and scarletohara
S

scarletohara

Apr 24, 2021
Yes I'm only alive right now for my mother. She would be devastated and there is no one else really there for her. The rest of my family don't care about me and my only friend will be fine. I have conflicted feelings and resentment because of this. If I had no one it would be easier.
i understand, i really believe some people are hard wired to feel the way we do

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I only have my dad and dog. They're the only reason why I'm still here but I won't be able to keep on coping with life for many more years.

Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
Sometimes I feel guilty for what I intent to do (hopefully) in the not-too-far future. After the guilt starts to manifest I remember that hardly anybody (if anyone at all) is really bothered about my own well-being, and then I do not feel bad anymore.

littleloup

littleloup

しょうがない
May 28, 2021
I have friends and family as loved ones. Only two people in my family are sort of aware of what is happening to me, that's I'm going to leave and the reason for it. I do feel guilt but that's nothing compared to the pain I've been suffering from and the thought that I'll always be in pain / suffering in agony for the rest of my life. So as much as I'd love to stay for them, I know that my time will come sooner than expected.

Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
In my normal relaxed state of mind, I definitely don't care about anyone else in terms of what they'll think if I ctb'ed. However, when I ordered SN I suddenly started panicking really badly about it out of nowhere. Whilst in the throes of panic I focussed on it and really made mental note of how unexpected it was and how it came upon me completely involuntarily. It really seemed like my SI was forcing me to worry about it in an attempt to keep me from ctbing.

F

filthyrottendirty

Experienced
Feb 20, 2021
I'm not staying alive for anyone, when I want to go I'll go. I didn't ask to be here in the first place and I won't prolong my suffering to make other people happy especially when they never gave a single fuck about my disability.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Just as you said, nobody around me will give a "rat's ass", besides maybe my cats.
And even that much is wishful thinking.

Bullit

Bullit

Mage
May 6, 2021
I have a brother who might have some concern, I don't know. I have steered clear of him for many years,and will continue to do so,because I don't want to draw him into my ctb,where it may affect him.
I'm all alone now,so no concerns about others.