Status
Not open for further replies.
neoneo

neoneo

May 18, 2021
Can you guys pick a date this year for me to commit? Preferably as soon as possible as soon as I get my hands on blades. Thanks
I need people in the replies to encourage me to die. Just be really horrible, tell me I deserve it and to make it painful. I need people to help push me to the edge. Please.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Pen>Sword and death137
Pen>Sword

Pen>Sword

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
Jan 13, 2021
You do know that encouraging someone to die by suicide is against SS community rules and illegal to most jurisdictions in the world?

This question will only be answered by yourself alone. This is your life, not someone else's. I wish that I'm there to give you a hug, regardless of what action you've done.

I really hope that you find comfort. I know you're in tremendous pain right now, but just hang on a little bit. It might get better.

• Love
Reactions: Birthinjune, it's_all_a_game, Celerity and 8 others
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
We aren't allowed to do this! How about using a dice method or some method to randomise the date: https://www.random.org/calendar-dates/

Or choose a significant date - like a festival, a birthday, a 'World Anti-Suicide Day' or some such.

Reactions: Celerity, whywere, demuic and 2 others
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
This is against the rules. It would be wrong if anyone here encouraged or put pressure on you to ctb.

Your suice date should be a personal choice.

• Love
Reactions: Celerity, whywere, poisonedminds and 4 others
Rayzieka

Rayzieka

Not Really Here
Apr 28, 2021
As others have said its against the rules and law. But I can say that you should only do it when it feels like it's truly your end. I hope you find the answer for yourself- be it catching the bus or not.

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Celerity, FuneralCry and 5 others
J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
This isn't a pro suicide forum. If this isn't baiting (pro lifers have been known to infiltrate SS in order to smear its reputation and fabricate 'evidence' to further their crusade) you need to take a long hard look at yourself and accept that as an adult (which you should be or else you're in violation of the rules) you must take full responsibility for your own life and death.

If you genuinly feel the need to let others decide things for you and 'force' you to do things perhaps it wouldn't be a bad idea to err on the side of caution and have yourself admitted to a hospital. Given your request I hardly think you're in a proper state of mind to make life or death choices.

Nobody should die in pain and/or loathing themselves. Except maybe mass-murderers and the like.

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Celerity, Ame and 6 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I 100% agree with @Pen>Sword , as far as it is illegal and against SS policy. Your global family is here to help you in trying to have a better day, week..etc Walter

• Love
Reactions: Jean Améry, demuic, Pen>Sword and 1 other person
poisonedminds

poisonedminds

Student
May 8, 2021
if you really need people to encourage you to ctb, maybe you dont really want to die. Just a thought.

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Pen>Sword, Celerity and 4 others
logan

logan

Warlock
May 20, 2021
You are responsible for your own life. Maybe this way of thinking has harmed you in your life so far.

• Love
Reactions: Pen>Sword, ShePastAway, Jean Améry and 2 others
NormaJeane

NormaJeane

Mar 24, 2021
If you are questioning the advisability of it, then you are not ready to die. If you are in any doubt, then do not do it. Make the most of the time you have left.

Reactions: Pen>Sword, FuneralCry, ShePastAway and 2 others
S

ShePastAway

May 19, 2021
100% agree with the above posters.

Reactions: Pen>Sword and noname223
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Nope. You're the only one who can decide something like that.

I highly recommend you don't act impulsively and ask others for stuff like this.

Hugs,

Matt

Reactions: Pen>Sword
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also agree with the other posters, people commit suicide when they are desperate and out of options. If you feel like you need encouragement then maybe it isn't your time to go yet. It is down to you when you leave, it is a personal thing.

Reactions: Pen>Sword and Pookie
Bullit

Bullit

Mage
May 6, 2021
Are you a fake,trying to cause trouble?

Reactions: Celerity
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I can only agree with the most things said in the comments. I think encourage a suicide is morally wrong. And if encouragement is needed maybe suicide is not the right answer for you.

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
This thread is locked. To also serve as a reminder that we do not encourage suicide. It's a personal responsibility that you will have to make that decision and no other people can do it for you. If you need people to put you on the edge, then you yourself are not ready for suicide.

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Pen>Sword, noname223 and 2 others
Status
Not open for further replies.