OmgDudeWhatNoWay

OmgDudeWhatNoWay

May 27, 2019
I ordered my R2D rebreather on April 2nd. Today is April 16, and it still hasn't arrived. I live in California. Is it normal for it to take this long? Kinda growing impatient.

LifeQuitter2018

LifeQuitter2018

Wanderer
Aug 12, 2018
Didn't the company give you a tracking number ?

M

MaxX0X

Apr 11, 2021
I ordered my R2D rebreather on April 2nd. Today is April 16, and it still hasn't arrived. I live in California. Is it normal for it to take this long? Kinda growing impatient.
Ordered mine April 13th. Got a text message today from DHL predicting a Friday, April 23rd arrival on my front porch. I'm East Coast USA.

Reactions: Wrennie
Z

Zombiegal

Feb 21, 2020
I ordered mine Yesterday. No info from DHL. Email Richard Avocet. He can get the info for you. Someone on other forums said she got no info, emails bounced back but she got hers in a week. So things are getting to people fairly quickly.
Ordered mine April 13th. Got a text message today from DHL predicting a Friday, April 23rd arrival on my front porch. I'm East Coast USA.
So 4 days before you heard from DHL? I know someone in the midwest got there's in a week or so.

Last edited:
M

MaxX0X

Apr 11, 2021
Didn't the company give you a tracking number
I ordered mine Yesterday. No info from DHL. Email Richard Avocet. He can get the info for you. Someone on other forums said she got no info, emails bounced back but she got hers in a week. So things are getting to people fairly quickly.

So 4 days before you heard from DHL? I know someone in the midwest got there's in a week or so.
Yes, that's correct. 4 days.

Part of the problem is the kluge ordering method of buying the thing then separately dealing with their distributor in Hong Kong (ChinaDirect?). It's unnerving like your order goes into a black hole.

Yes, it took 4 days for DHL to contact me with tracking and shipping information.

The merchant immediately auto emailed me an invoice with an invoice number. That number showed up on a 2nd auto emailed invoice from Rocket Express. But no tracking information.

Rocket, I believe, is working with a distributor in Hong Kong called ChinaDirect. No communication from them. It's a bit disconcerting the silence.

4 days later a text message from DHL confirming shipment and offering me some delivery options.
Yes, that's correct. 4 days.

Part of the problem is the kluge ordering method of buying the thing then separately dealing with their distributor in Hong Kong (ChinaDirect?). It's unnerving like your order goes into a black hole.

Yes, it took 4 days for DHL to contact me with tracking and shipping information.

The merchant immediately auto emailed me an invoice with an invoice number. That number showed up on a 2nd auto emailed invoice from Rocket Express. But no tracking information.

Rocket, I believe, is working with a distributor in Hong Kong called ChinaDirect. No communication from them. It's a bit disconcerting the silence.

4 days later a text message from DHL confirming shipment and offering me some delivery options.
Sorry for the double reply of sorts. iPhone acting up.

profoundexperience

profoundexperience

You can feel the punishment but you cant commit ts
Jun 29, 2020
There's apparently a ~"good reason" for them doing that...

I explained it to someone else here:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...mask-seal-and-reply-i-got.64591/#post-1201639

Z

Zombiegal

Feb 21, 2020
One reason hey have every thing separate is for legal reasons so no one person knows everything about who's getting what and can't be accused of knowing who was getting what and why.

my emails went to spam. I have the sale one and I have the confirmation one. I didn't het anything from rocket except a daemon returned email.
I emailed Richard this morning about a tracking number since delivery is a nightmare where I am.

im not worried because everyone on exit has gotten theirs. And I know I paid for DHL so I'll wait a few days then see if I don't hear back from Richard. He did respond immediately (considering time difference) so that's good.
Just looked and I have no emails from Rocket Express. I have my order confirmation and my PayPal receipt from paying for DHL but I have nothing from Rocket Express and their emails usually bounce back.

Last edited:
Reactions: profoundexperience
M

MaxX0X

Apr 11, 2021
There's apparently a ~"good reason" for them doing that...

I explained it to someone else here:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...mask-seal-and-reply-i-got.64591/#post-1201639
Yes, of course, the legal liability.

I find it amusing on the Arizona company's web site they list them too but as disposable rebreathers for EMTs with a caution they need to supply their own oxygen or they can be fatal.

Rocket Express makes the separate payment of shipping easy enough. The only issue is there's a long delay in feedback regarding tracking. I started to picture it missing my window and showing up on my porch after I died with a backup plan. Awkward.

Reactions: profoundexperience
Z

Zombiegal

Feb 21, 2020
Contact Richard Avocet. He responds really fast and can give you all the info you need on your order.