• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I clearly state I don't want to mock him. The whole thing is just so ironic. I would have loved to tell him this story. I think he is alright. A mod confirmed he was banned for anti-semitism and racism.
I don't want to mock him but the whole story is so ironic. I have to chuckle when I listen to the news and hear this certain story.
Okay now it comes. The username DeutscheKartoffel is German and means German potato. There is currently a political debate about the German term (Deutsche Kartoffel). I think he came from China and loved Germany.

The right wingers currently call a person who called Germans Kartoffeln a racist. There is an anti-racism official who called a German like that. I think she has family roots of another country. In fact the term potato was really used in a negative way in this context.

But the ironic thing is. DeutscheKartoffel loved Germany. But he was himself a conservative. I think the term potato for Germans is not really racist. But maybe it depends on the context. I would realy like to know what DeutscheKartoffel would say to this story and whether he would consider to change his username. I think the username is kind of cute and not really racist.

Last edited: