W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
It could be a physical thing, a dream, an idea, whatever!

My treasure is my small apartment. I love it so much and it was so hard saving to buy it. Fortunately, my dad helped me and last year I was able to give him all the money back.
I feel like a king here. Nobody disturbs me and I have peace. You can't imagine how much I suffered when I failed to ctb and was forced to live in my parents' house again.

Now, I wonder, what will my next treasure be? I bet SN has a high chance of taking my flat's place lol.

What about your treasure? What is it?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: TessB, sunsetintehwoods, lobster salad and 5 others
Odwin

Odwin

Bucket of Chicken
Mar 31, 2021
My treasure is the time between 10pm- 5am. I just enjoy the silence and people dont expect anything from me.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Legrin, sunsetintehwoods, I_just_cba and 8 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
My treasure is the time between 10pm- 5am. I just enjoy the silence and people dont expect anything from me.

I deffo love those nights too.
Just like a song says.

"Do you know wanna know when I'm at my best?
2AM in my bed. Watching some Game of Thrones"

Reactions: I_just_cba, TriggerHappy and Odwin
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
My laptop. It is so fucking useful. And my Nintendo switch. But if I had to decide i would go for the laptop. Internet helps me A LOT to deal with my shit. Very scared if poverty takes these from me.

• Love
Reactions: lobster salad, Odwin, TriggerHappy and 2 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Deadlifting, just started but it really clicks with me.

• Love
Reactions: sunsetintehwoods, lobster salad and WornOutLife
Trisolaris

Trisolaris

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
My cigarettes and coffee. The only thing I kinda enjoy.

• Love
Reactions: sunsetintehwoods, LittleBabyNothing, lobster salad and 3 others
UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
A vague hope there is treasure to be found. Does this count? :hihi:

• Love
Reactions: sunsetintehwoods and WornOutLife
L

luten

work, love, and learn
Feb 25, 2021
well, something that i dont have, but i had it at one point in my life. I want a house with a big yard, 3 german sheperd dogs, when this happens, i will go offline, and never complain about anything in my life again. Another option, is to permanently work with sanctuary elephants, wolves and tigers, you will also never hear from me again if this happens. At this stage, my car, phone, notebook, and books are quite important to me. Also; Buddhist art that i bought in SEA.

• Hugs
Reactions: UseItOrLoseIt and WornOutLife
hfdepression30

hfdepression30

Experienced
Mar 30, 2021
Probably my (but actually they're my sisters) cats. I used with her for 6 years after stepping out the psych hospital and I helped raise the cats and they were one of the main reasons I tried to continue living. The unconditional love of a pet is unmatched. So they're my treasures, but I know they're cared for very well so even though I miss them all the time and I would miss no longer being able to see them, I don't have to worry about them.. plus I'd be dead so the emotion wouldn't exist anymore.

Other than that, a physical possession? maybe my iPad because I can do digital art, watch YouTube, twitch streams, play Genshin Impact lol

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: lobster salad, lofticries and WornOutLife
Mellowness

Mellowness

Feb 22, 2021
Maybe not the best treasure, but for me it's my cigarettes and my vape. Idk they just kinda give me comfort, idk if that's the right word either lol.

• Love
Reactions: lobster salad, WornOutLife and Odwin
Y

yeahwellso

Student
Dec 5, 2020
No longer caring that my family will be upset when I end my life.

• Love
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
My mother

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife
lobster salad

lobster salad

overcooked :(
Aug 27, 2020
My N, my phone and my stuffed duck.

• Love
Y

yeahwellso

Student
Dec 5, 2020
How did you accomplish this?

It just took time. As I get older and have less belief that I can change, feel any peace, feel any realistic hope, it burns out.

My sister had her first child a year and a half ago, and I have enjoyed helping out and spending time with him. But I don't care about that either anymore.

I'm incapable of putting one foot in front of the other, and I'm incapable of seeing any future worth showing up for.

I just need to find out a suicide method that I can actually go through with. None of this cry for help bullshit.

I don't need perspective, I don't want connection, I just need to abort this miserably failed experiment.

Reactions: Beachedwhale
popcorn

popcorn

Experienced
Dec 20, 2020
true crime podcasts :heart:

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife and Odwin
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
My amazing little nephew. He is the only thing that makes me smile.

• Love
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
My numerous streaming subscriptions and probably all the meager gaming achievements I've made.

• Hugs
W

watchingthewheels

Enlightened
Jan 23, 2021
It could be a physical thing, a dream, an idea, whatever!

My treasure is my small apartment. I love it so much and it was so hard saving to buy it. Fortunately, my dad helped me and last year I was able to give him all the money back.
I feel like a king here. Nobody disturbs me and I have peace. You can't imagine how much I suffered when I failed to ctb and was forced to live in my parents' house again.

Now, I wonder, what will my next treasure be? I bet SN has a high chance of taking my flat's place lol.

What about your treasure? What is it?
"The poorest man may in his cottage bid defiance to all the forces of the Crown. It may be frail; its roof may shake; the wind may blow through it; the storm may enter; the rain may enter; but the King of England cannot enter -- all his force dares not cross the threshold of the ruined tenement!" - William Pitt, Earl of Chatham
My Marvel Legends collection

Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
My motorbike I suppose. Closest thing to it anyway.

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife and Lmd
Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
My brain and life experiencies. If I lose it I'm done.

• Love
Inkling

Inkling

Mar 10, 2021
I like my electronic stuff and my books. I really care for a few books in specific. I also have a memory box full of random stuff that I saved over the years, tickets from train stations, ID Cards from events, flyers and so on, I keep them because they help me remember specific things that have some value to me.

• Love
Wincombe00

Wincombe00

All is quiet on New Years Day...
Jun 30, 2020
A pair of old suede boots. Got them when I was 16, had them for 4 years now and they've been with me through thick and thin.

• Love
Reactions: watchingthewheels and WornOutLife
L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
My campervan

• Love
Reactions: Mentalmick and WornOutLife