Un-

Un-

I'm a failure. An absolute waste. A LOSEr.
Apr 6, 2021
I don't see the point in anything anymore. What's the point of opening up if I don't feel any different than before? What's the point of me finding friends, or anyone for that matter, if all they do is hurt, or abandon me? Having people in my life always ends up with me feeling worse. What's the point of being happy, when it's only temporary? What's the point of me doing anything? Why do I wake up every morning? What's the point of trying to get better if we all die, and get forgotten anyways? What's the point of me posting all of this? I don't even know why I do half the things I do. My actions aren't catalytic.

Digging a hole into the ground would have a larger impact in the world than I ever will.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: profoundexperience, pthnrdnojvsc, notsociallywired and 1 other person
Odwin

Odwin

Bucket of Chicken
Mar 31, 2021
I read once: It's the journey that counts.
Must say the journey suck big dick for me.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat and Un-
alown

alown

soon in the other reality where we come from ༄
Mar 13, 2021
life is only impermanence for all things.

Apart from the pyramids, nothing is permanent.

Reactions: Un-
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Oh, I've wondered the same so many times.

I think the point of life is finding those points; reasons for living.

However, that's very difficult to achieve when you're depressed and unmotivated. Even taking a shower is hard to do.

I guess there are only two options in this case: ctb somehow or try to live by setting new short and doable goals such as spending less time indoors, taking a shower everyday, etc.

Easier said than done but it would seem there's no other way out from this crisis.

• Hugs
Reactions: Un- and alown
N

notsociallywired

Dec 8, 2020
"What's the point in being happy, if it's only temporary" resonated with me. It always fades to something so much worse and the two never cancel eachother out for me.

Un-

Un-

Apr 6, 2021
"What's the point in being happy, if it's only temporary" resonated with me. It always fades to something so much worse and the two never cancel eachother out for me.
I've noticed that whenever life is going well, something terrible is gonna happen. For me at least, how much I'm enjoying life is how bad it's gonna be, later on. One of the reasons why I'm never happy.

• Aww..
Reactions: notsociallywired
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I've noticed that whenever life is going well, something terrible is gonna happen. For me at least, how much I'm enjoying life is how bad it's gonna be, later on. One of the reasons why I'm never happy.

As Keane says: "Nobody's happy or sad for very long"

Although I've been sad and depressed for a long time.

Happiness moments are so short-term.

Un-

Un-

Apr 6, 2021
As Keane says: "Nobody's happy or sad for very long"

Although I've been sad and depressed for a long time.

Happiness moments are so short-term.
It makes you reconsider the phrase "[CTB] is a permanent solution to a temporary problem". We're always facing and solving problems. That's why happiness and sadness don't last long. I don't blame anyone who doesn't find that ideal.

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife