ayanti

ayanti

Death Seeker
Aug 22, 2024
I recently have been thinking about this a lot. I would tell them to not get attached to people so easily and to protect their feelings.

B

badK9wolf

Jul 18, 2024
File your fucking taxes

Reactions: heliophobic
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
I would say I'm sorry. Because in this situation there is no fixing it. Things reached a point of no return long, long ago.

Sewerslide222

Sewerslide222

soooo tired
Sep 8, 2024
Honestly, i would probably tell them to ignore the things that are causing it, and go give life a try. If you're not gonna be doing that, then i don't know what there's to live for.

But i've made my choice, and all i want is to get out

• Love
Reactions: heliophobic
heliophobic

heliophobic

Memento Mori
Jan 29, 2024
I actually wrote a post on my Facebook page today about this very thing due to it being National Suicide Prevention Day. I could copy and paste what I wrote, but I won't make another audience suffer through my ramblings. I would tell someone that while I've had, and continue to fight battles with depression and lifelong passive suicidal ideations, I won't pretend to know what they're going through, because all of our experiences are unique. I would tell them that I'll never say to a person "Tomorrow will be a better day" because it's the last thing a depressed person wants to hear(me included). There are no guarantees in life, but sometimes you just have to see what's around the corner because you never know what's hiding. Sometimes you have to stick around to prove everyone wrong. Do it out of spite.

Reactions: Edistrying
natthebrat

natthebrat

only help i want is with ctb
Jul 9, 2023
that i wish them luck in ending it all