Freakazette

Freakazette

May you find the light that was stolen from you.
May 18, 2021
How would you describe your own fantasy death/ctb? If it weren't for complicated SN, N, drowning, jumping, making your own "exit bag" and so on, all with some planning ahead and that could also lead to *epic failing*?

Personally, I imagine dying in space :heart::shy:, somewhere far away from earth, leaving the equipement behind and "melding" with the universe - the best "exit bag". Does anyone know from where I can order a spaceship? :ahhha::haha: and no scammers, please! Don't wanna die falling (back) on earth, if it's not going to fly all the way up and stand there precisely! :hmph::hihi:

Art Design GIF by dualvoidanima

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: WatermelonMel and nopointofliving
WatermelonMel

WatermelonMel

Melon Master
Aug 19, 2019
A futuristic room of death made to end suffering, just walk in it and get disintegrated

• Love
Reactions: LittleJem
TheYounger

TheYounger

Aria Math
Jun 7, 2020
I think an ideal ctb method for me would be as simple as the push of a button. I can just push a button and *poof*! I'll be gone from this world!

• Love
Reactions: jj83, Wrennie, LittleJem and 2 others
bad_luck

bad_luck

Apr 17, 2021
My dream is getting terminal disease such as cancer, having 6-12 months to spend without any obligations or consequences, and then going away peacefully.

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: ExhaustedExistence, RedHarlequin, hahabye and 1 other person
Freakazette

Freakazette

May you find the light that was stolen from you.
May 18, 2021
My dream is getting terminal disease such as cancer, having 6-12 months to spend without any obligations or consequences, and then going away peacefully.
@bad_luck , but you may have to suffer even more by getting cancer... ( before you go, that is )

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
A death bed. A bed where you lie on it and fall into an instant eternal sleep. It just sounds so peaceful.

• Love
Reactions: Freakazette, Ame and ExhaustedExistence
GlassAlwaysEmpty

GlassAlwaysEmpty

Red Grapes only
Jun 22, 2020
When I was a kid and I had a really good day, perhaps having a great time with friends or maybe a really fun school trip, at the the end of such a day I used to wish I would die that night when I would go to sleep.
I wanted to end my life on a really good day, I used to think life can't get any better than this so I'd rather it end on this high.

So I'd like to go out on a high, have any absolutely amazing day where I'd forget about all my troubles, then go to bed that night exhausted and just slip away.

• Love
Reactions: Freakazette
ExhaustedExistence

ExhaustedExistence

Life is just waiting for death
Mar 26, 2021
Dying in space sounds really awesome. Just floating in "Knowhere" and fading into darkness.

Still, my dream death would be just taking some "miraculous pill", falling asleep and never waking up.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Freakazette, Ame and WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I like the idea of dying in space, maybe in a random planet while having some beers or whatever with a few aliens (if there's any)

• Love
Reactions: Wrennie and Freakazette
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
I think an ideal ctb method for me would be as simple as the push of a button. I can just push a button and *poof*! I'll be gone from this world!
That's literally exactly what I've been yearning for my entire life

• Hugs
Reactions: jj83 and Freakazette
vita min

vita min

May 20, 2021
If I could have any death I'd just want a comfy bed, my phone with wifi to distract me and a sympathetic expert to lethally dose me with N by IV.

• Love
Rayzieka

Rayzieka

Not Really Here
Apr 28, 2021
If only being blackout drunk was fatal for me. I suddenly pass out and usually get the thought that I'm dying but I always wake up.
It doesn't hurt or anything so that would be maximum peaceful imo.

• Hugs
ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
I think having an amazing day out with everyone I love go home, die in my sleep. A dream come true

• Love
Reactions: Freakazette and TheYounger