• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Experienced
Mar 5, 2022
I have this weird fear of CTB, my Spotify not pausing, and playing random tracks I have saved. So I asked myself: What's a song I would NOT CTB to? I got a few ideas.

Give yours too. I'm curious what music people deem unCTBable to.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Most music is unbearable to me, I only like a select few songs. I think that for me, only depressing music is appropriate to be played when I leave this world. Annoying, repetitive songs are the worst.

C

CommitSudoku

never interfere with a lifespan reaping
Feb 12, 2022

I just don't want a song I relate to Nagatoro and Jahy-sama to be tarnished haha also I'm not sure I'd want people to know there's a side of me that likes this. Or there was, anyways. This thread aside LOL

Only three people know I like this song, and only one knew the full extent to my admiration of gesugao (I miss the days when she'd tease me about it). I'd rather my family not find out when I was dead. I don't need to tarnish their image of me more.

It's less the song and more the song + the video though. I figure I'm safe since I only use YouTube and most likely by the time I'd be found if I had anything on playing music, it would have gone to sleep. Kinda funny to think about keeping my image even when dead though, I suppose that's how it'll always be.

Nemeshisu

Nemeshisu

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
There are some songs I have no idea why would someone even want to pick as last song they listen to.

Anthem of Uganda. Pretty self-explanatory.

I am suprised no one mentioned barbie girl.

It's kinda good song but, I have no idea why would someone ever want last song they listen to, to be about...oddly specific taste of ice cream.

Finally, Cirno's math class is most random ctb song you could choose.

F

FogFilledLife

Student
Jan 6, 2022
Hanging yourself from the neck and testicles with the song that goes "Do your balls hang low, do they swing to a frough".

Reactions: houseofleaves
M

Messgram

Meaningless struggle
Dec 30, 2021
It doesnt matter how tragic It is, everything is a joke with SpongeBob closing theme on the background, even your ctb

Reactions: buyersremorse
Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
Regardless of the topics, most song that brings back good memories is left out, because they make me feel bad by comparison.

So I would probably choose these three, because they make me smile every time I listen to them.

It would be extremely awkward if someone find my corpse hanging while the fabulous Hi-man's song plays.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nemeshisu
Silenos

Silenos

VĢøĢ„Ģ£OĢ¶Ķ‚Ģ£IĢ¶Ģ‰Ķ‰DĢ“ĶĢž Ģ“ĢĢ²AĢ·Ģ¾ĶœWĢ·Ķ’ĢŖAĢµĢ„ĢÆIĢµĢ…ĶTĢµĢ›Ķ”SĢ·Ķ›Ģ—
Jul 25, 2020