R

Roadkill

Experienced
Dec 25, 2018
For me, it would have to be decapitation. If I had a guillotine , I would use it this second. I think I'd like to do it in a public space. It would be strange watching all the onlookers shriek in horror as my head rolled across the ground. If I was still able, I'd like to wink or maybe smile at the crowd for a few seconds, making them scream even louder

• Wow
  • Yay!
Reactions: lofticries, Some1's_Wasted_Fetus, Trannydiary and 1 other person
Moose.000

Moose.000

"Everything is meaningless" ~King Solomon
Apr 10, 2021
Lol me too. So quick and 100% success rate.

https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/7046627.horror-man-uses-guillotine-commit-suicide/

Too bad I'm so damn unhandy.
Brutal. But definitely painless. I've always wondered how long the brain and eyes remain active from a quick clean cut like that. If there's a point, even if only a few seconds, once your head becomes detached you're able to see and recognize your head away from your body before total blackness.

Reactions: eureka8, Roadkill and Some1's_Wasted_Fetus
UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
Brutal. But definitely painless. I've always wondered how long the brain and eyes remain active from a quick clean cut like that. If there's a point, even if only a few seconds, once your head becomes detached you're able to see and recognize your head
Talk about out-of-body experience.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: eureka8, Roadkill, brokenwaves and 3 others
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
Sinking into icy water never to be found

Reactions: Roadkill and FuneralCry
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Some kind of euthanasia/anaesthetic type of method. Something peaceful with no chance of going wrong. Just like drifting off into a deep sleep.

Reactions: Efilismislife and Roadkill
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Getting drunk af while I shoot myself in my head!
I wouldn't do it at my apartment, though. I don't wanna traumatize my dad!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Rolliewoo, Roadkill and Some1's_Wasted_Fetus
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
Ideally I would like to use a powerful firearm on myself, if they were accessible.

Reactions: Mthom2, JustAMatterOfTime, Rolliewoo and 1 other person
R

Roadkill

Experienced
Dec 25, 2018
Brutal. But definitely painless. I've always wondered how long the brain and eyes remain active from a quick clean cut like that. If there's a point, even if only a few seconds, once your head becomes detached you're able to see and recognize your head away from your body before total blackness.
I've read that you can stay conscious for about 20 seconds after your head is severed
Ideally I would like to use a powerful firearm on myself, if they were accessible.
I once was going to use a shotgun to blow my head off, but then I saw so many horror stories of people who still survived after doing this.. I just know I would fuck it up if I tried to use a gun

• Wow
Reactions: Efilismislife, Sprite_Geist and Rolliewoo
Moose.000

Moose.000

"Everything is meaningless" ~King Solomon
Apr 10, 2021
I've read that you can stay conscious for about 20 seconds after your head is severed

I once was going to use a shotgun to blow my head off, but then I saw so many horror stories of people who still survived after doing this.. I just know I would fuck it up if I tried to use a gun
Alot of people avoid methods that leave time for regret between point A and point B. You would think a head being severed from the body with that speed would leave zero time. I guess that's not the case. The brain remaining intact seems to be the main culprit. A shotgun however would mutilate the entire brain, sending hundreds of pieces in a hundred different directions. I do agree though. Failure would result in a living horror movie. And in today's society, humans would rather buy a token to see you suffering in a cage at the circus in agonizing pain with 1/3 of your head missing than agree you should be euthanized.

Reactions: Some1's_Wasted_Fetus, Roadkill and Rolliewoo
Rolliewoo

Rolliewoo

Mar 14, 2021
I'm the same as WornOutLife I wanna get really drunk and shoot my own head off.....hopefully properly in one clean sweep with no room for fuck ups or survival
This
Some kind of euthanasia/anaesthetic type of method. Something peaceful with no chance of going wrong. Just like drifting off into a deep sleep.
Would be good actually.....how do we sort this shit haha

Reactions: Roadkill
keep moving forward

keep moving forward

Apr 21, 2021
Ideally, legally assisted euthanasia, but we are still some ways away from it

Reactions: Efilismislife and Roadkill
Efilismislife

Efilismislife

Psychopath family tortured me
May 25, 2021
Of course you still alive as long as your brain isnt dead.

I read history of people being beheaded in war. The enemy says he saw the eyes still move after the head leave the body

I just read about headless mike he can still alive cause his brain stem still intact/ survive. The guy who cut his head isnt doing a good job.