wandafurudayz

wandafurudayz

Aug 27, 2024
i bought a box and im wondering how much youd need to actually die or cause serious problems!

• Hugs
Reactions: ForgottenAgain
maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
It will screw up your kidneys & bowels.
I know a man who tried to CTB with it & now wears a colostomy bag & is more miserable than ever.
I'm very pro choice as far as CTB but please don't do that to yourself.
It's just an antihistamine & not a good way to go.
I'm sorry life has brought you to make these difficult decisions & hope you do find peace🌹💔

• Informative
Reactions: wandafurudayz, nir, ForgottenAgain and 1 other person
uniqueusername4

uniqueusername4

died a long time ago
Aug 13, 2023
i bought a box and im wondering how much youd need to actually die or cause serious problems!
don't do this. I took a box of benadryl, I think it was 200 pills and it was my most miserable ctb attempt so far. I woke up in my own vomit but I was naked, hallucinating, couldn't feel my legs. I tried to walk to the toilet and to my phone. Couldn't read my texts and I wasn't making any sense when I attempted to text back. I just slept it off and I got calmed down from realizing what happened but I imagine it could've still be worse without the result of death. It just isn't a reliable method :/

• Informative
Reactions: Anri_wants_peace, wandafurudayz, ForgottenAgain and 1 other person
schrei_nach_liebe

schrei_nach_liebe

Experienced
Jul 6, 2023
It's not a method, don't attempt it. Things like that only seem to work when the person wasn't trying to CTB. I've only seen results where it was either totally ineffectual or it had bad, permanently maiming results. If you can get a drug over the counter, it's not going to be a reasonable method.

Reactions: wandafurudayz