ShutUpEli

ShutUpEli

I'm sorry
Apr 6, 2021
I'm having a hard time finding a ratchet strap that doesn't have those hooks on the end. I would use a belt but it wouldn't hold as well as the ratchet strap. What objects would you recommend for the suffocation as well? I've heard beanbags, rolled up socks or shirts, ect. Any advice greatly appreciated.

Reactions: puppet_nihilist
puppet_nihilist

puppet_nihilist

cogito, ergo sum
Jan 8, 2021
I have been desperately abusing my neck for a while but I haven't tried night-night or the tourniquet methods, I did read the mega threads for both though. It seems to me that absolutely anything can work if it applies enough pressure and maintains that pressure without being interrupted (by convulsions or SI for example) for a long enough time. As long as those blood vessels are completely blocked for a long enough time then it's sure to work, I remember this random article on ncbi about a guy who wrapped his neck continuously with ligature. The problem is how to execute it properly? If we can't even do full suspension then how the hell do we ensure that enough pressure is applied for a long enough time without interruptions and without "waking up"?

Partial can get messy due to SI and convulsions, night-night and its variants are difficult because the ligature might loosen when you get unconscious, it seems difficult to keep the ligature secure after being tightened, I don't know though. It does work; hanging and strangulation methods in general have a high mortality rate and are common for a reason, strangulation is just relatively rare. The more comfortable the method, the less the success rate it seems. It is the harsh truth. Let's hope we can find the peace we need.

Reactions: AbsoluteNothingness