• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
A career, having real friends, fitting into society, being part of any group, passion, purpose, feeling good, making money, understanding how the world works, understanding what human experience and reality is, enjoying things, having fun, being connected to humanity, developing a talent, resuming martial arts and fitness.

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I have always been a low energy person so honestly never had much to give up in the first place. If I had to say something I would definitely say mountain biking. I used to go out with friends almost every weekend when I was younger and almost every day in holidays. We would cycle a lot and I enjoyed it. Now I never feel like going so my bike has just been sitting alone for months. I can't even feel much enthusiasm over the idea of going anymore, it just seems meh.

X

xvc

Oct 5, 2020
Rarely talk to my parents, stopped talking to my friends cause I never had any motivation to hang out with them, stopped making an effort to find any joy out of life as a whole.

J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
Romantic relationships
Marriage
Having children
Having a social life
Feeling connected to others

Last edited:
Reactions: Disappointered
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I'm not sure if I had much to give up in the first place. There has never been much that I wanted from this life, I have always just existed for the sake of existing. I guess in general I just lack energy for most things.

Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Love. Money. By extension, a comfortable retirement. Happiness. I might be able to shoot for contentment, but the odds aren't looking great.

Reactions: Disappointered
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
Exercising (since I hate my body as a result of my assigned sex), my card game hobby, and looking for a relationship.

Fulminare

Fulminare

Read Thomas Szasz!
Feb 20, 2022
My career. It's the only thing I've ever had in the past few years. Also fighting urges and my addictions. I subdued to them because I know I'll go soon, so why not have some fun at least?

Source Energy

Source Energy

I want to be where people areN'T...
Jan 23, 2023
Making plans for the future. I don't see myself past the age of 50 - depressed or not. That would leave me with around 10 more years - 15 if my looks hold - then I would ctb anyway. I don't want to become one of those old ladies with short permanent hair, sagging jaws and a stern attitude, walking in a cane. Given my personal pains, waiting until I get older is out of question. I want to transition, and it will be soon. As a consequence, I stopped making plans except for a few weeks/months ahead. I avoid such talk with other people.

I have also given up on having dreams. They turned to ashes. I am tired.