P

Perpetually99

Feb 2, 2021
What resources do you use to meet new people?

Reactions: MYStERY_Man and deletemyaccount1
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Omegle, SS and tinychat!

• Hugs
Reactions: MYStERY_Man, nopointofliving, deletemyaccount1 and 2 others
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
Im shit at meeting people in real life so I mainly just use r/makenewfriendshere, not many of my interactions have resulted in long term relationships though.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Graveyards after midnight

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: Mendex, Makko, TheNorthernSilence and 6 others
D

Deformationalplagio

Born deformed
Dec 28, 2019
Runescape lol

Reactions: Mendex
B

BlankUser

Mage
Apr 24, 2021
I don't meet new people. I do everything I can to meet less people.

• Hugs
Reactions: Makko, MyBrokenBrain, MYStERY_Man and 5 others
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Honestly..... Suicide forums :pfff: I don't talk to people irl and I don't hang out any where's else. One even resulted in an awesome friendship :)

• Hugs
Reactions: MYStERY_Man and ExhaustedExistence
C

Callisto

Mar 27, 2019
1. My dog
2. My motorcycle

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: nopointofliving and GrumpyFrog
ExhaustedExistence

ExhaustedExistence

Life is just waiting for death
Mar 26, 2021
I usually don't meet new people.

• Hugs
Reactions: MYStERY_Man, nopointofliving and FuneralCry
nopointofliving

nopointofliving

Warrior
Apr 19, 2021
I isolated myself,.. not willing to meet anyone

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic, MYStERY_Man, FuneralCry and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I spend a majority of my time avoiding people.

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic, MYStERY_Man, nopointofliving and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Thanks for mentioning; I might try these... but not right now. Gotta play some video games

Nice! What games are you playing? I used to play lots of games, RPGs and FIFA especially but now I'm only playing Clash Royale on an Android emulator because it's more comfortable than my phone lol

Hey do you have discord?

Hi, my friend! Not yet.
Whenever I have one, I'll let you know!

Hugs and see u in 4 hours in the general chat if you wanna talk to me and the guys/girls while I'm enjoying my drinking booze day! lol

Nyanpasuu

Nyanpasuu

Sep 29, 2019
I'm really bad at meeting people and maintaining friend, but it the last 2 years I've been using discord and it has helped me with that

Reactions: MYStERY_Man
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
No idea I'd like to know though, how do you go about meeting people when you've spent the last 4 ish years as a recluse with a few gaps in between? I don't do any job either which I suppose you can meet people through.

Reactions: hokkar
MYStERY_Man

MYStERY_Man

The 't' is silent
Jul 15, 2020
I don't. Well, technically, I'm supposed to be coordinating a team of social service workers, which also entails communicating with authorities to organize events and provide services. But I can't really do this job and even when I push myself, the conversations never go beyond work (then I need to sit alone in my room for a few hours while pretending to do something).
Honestly..... Suicide forums :pfff: I don't talk to people irl and I don't hang out any where's else. One even resulted in an awesome friendship :)
Plural? Is there anywhere else like here?
No idea I'd like to know though, how do you go about meeting people when you've spent the last 4 ish years as a recluse with a few gaps in between? I don't do any job either which I suppose you can meet people through.
Disclaimer: I've been a recluse for much longer. It's much easier said than done. But when I still had the will to try, I found that people, in general, are much more agreeable than I expected.

You must do something besides browsing SS, right? Movies, games, music, anime, books, sports, art? It's a matter of finding where people who might share the same interests hang out: festivals, conventions, bars, museums... you could also volunteer with church stuff, if you're into that, at an animal shelter... or consider picking up a new hobby such as archery or poker (weird, I know) or signing up for a group class like dancing, baking, yoga, painting... this kind of stuff.

There's also small talk at normal places, which might eventually lead to deeper connections, but I know how that can be torture.

Does your family do anything at all? It might be easier if you start by going along with them.

• Love
Reactions: JustAMatterOfTime
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
I don't. Well, technically, I'm supposed to be coordinating a team of social service workers, which also entails communicating with authorities to organize events and provide services. But I can't really do this job and even when I push myself, the conversations never go beyond work (then I need to sit alone in my room for a few hours while pretending to do something).

Plural? Is there anywhere else like here?

Disclaimer: I've been a recluse for much longer. It's much easier said than done. But when I still had the will to try, I found that people, in general, are much more agreeable than I expected.

You must do something besides browsing SS, right? Movies, games, music, anime, books, sports, art? It's a matter of finding where people who might share the same interests hang out: festivals, conventions, bars, museums... you could also volunteer with church stuff, if you're into that, at an animal shelter... or consider picking up a new hobby such as archery or poker (weird, I know) or signing up for a group class like dancing, baking, yoga, painting... this kind of stuff.

There's also small talk at normal places, which might eventually lead to deeper connections, but I know how that can be torture.

Does your family do anything at all? It might be easier if you start by going along with them.
I screenshot your post you had some good ideas thanks :heart:.. I wanted to volunteer at an animal sanctuary thing but they won't take anyone because of COVID yet. I used to go to plenty of extra curricular things I should start again. I tried support group thingys for autism but the people there were kind of boring. When COVID is gone at least nightclubs will be open again not a great place to meet people as such but fun practice at least.

Reactions: MYStERY_Man
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Is there anywhere else like here?
No where's that I'd advise to people here. It's worse then here. I've had my problems here and its still a relief compared to the other place.
Also I wouldn't call it "like here" it's more of a venting place then anything. The only reason I still use it is because I like the control it gives me over my posts and comments on my posts.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: nopointofliving and MYStERY_Man
unperson

unperson

nontitle
May 8, 2021
Nice! What games are you playing? I used to play lots of games, RPGs and FIFA especially but now I'm only playing Clash Royale on an Android emulator because it's more comfortable than my phone lol

Hi, my friend! Not yet.
Whenever I have one, I'll let you know!

Hugs and see u in 4 hours in the general chat if you wanna talk to me and the guys/girls while I'm enjoying my drinking booze day! lol
FIFA?

and uh... I'm 30 and just got into Minecraft like a week ago

used to play the clash games.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Mendex, WornOutLife and nopointofliving
P

Petelengas

May 17, 2021
Interpals, at first i thought it was too good to be true, but it's a really good place. Just don't fall for the fake profiles.

• Hugs
Reactions: nopointofliving