Q

quack

She/her
May 27, 2021
I'm living in Ireland and there is literally no way I can get access to a gun. I also don't think it's really possible to get SN/N or any other drugs delivered here. There's also not very many tall building where I live & if I were to jump, I'd want to make sure there was nearly a 100% chance of success. I also can't get any gases e.g helium delivered to my house with my parents living with me. Is hanging the only method with a high chance of success? I was thinking about cutting a major artery/vein along with some numbing cream but I've gotten advice that it's not a great method. Thanks I'm advance :)

• Hugs
Reactions: death137 and lobster salad
Gonjoolie

Gonjoolie

Student
Feb 5, 2021
Sorry, can't recommend any methods, but yeah, like you said, cutting is a really bad move. Low chance to kill you and you're likely to just fuck up your body for the rest off your life depending on where you cut.

• Hugs
Reactions: lobster salad and WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
As @Gonjoolie said, we can't recommend anything but you should check the Resource Compilation.

I'm sorry you're going through this.

Hugs and love,

Matt

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

Reactions: lobster salad and Pen>Sword
Q

quack

She/her
May 27, 2021
As @Gonjoolie said, we can't recommend anything but you should check the Resource Compilation.

I'm sorry you're going through this.

Hugs and love,

Matt

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/
I'm new to this site so I wasn't fully aware you couldn't straight out recommend methods. Thank you though for the reply :)

• Love
Reactions: Gonjoolie and WornOutLife
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really is hard to die. Many methods can easily go wrong, so it isn't the best idea to try things on an impulse. If only there was an peaceful method if we wanted one.

NormaJeane

NormaJeane

Mar 24, 2021
I'm living in Ireland and there is literally no way I can get access to a gun. I also don't think it's really possible to get SN/N or any other drugs delivered here. There's also not very many tall building where I live & if I were to jump, I'd want to make sure there was nearly a 100% chance of success. I also can't get any gases e.g helium delivered to my house with my parents living with me. Is hanging the only method with a high chance of success? I was thinking about cutting a major artery/vein along with some numbing cream but I've gotten advice that it's not a great method. Thanks I'm advance :)
I have written a thread (this is how you find the courage to die) about a foolproof suicide method: tape mouth and nose around the head with a big and strong tape like a mummy. You will die of lack of oxygen in 11 - 30 minutes.