cali22♡

cali22♡

Experienced
Nov 11, 2023
Hello,

I would like to know what makes you happy. . . is it your pet a special person your parents pleaseeee let me know and let's talk

thank you

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Kit1, Suicidebydeath and 2 others
gu1klh

gu1klh

Jan 12, 2021
okay so the thing that makes me the happiest right now is my boyfriend, who im getting back together with right now. we had a rough time recently as a couple but its getting better. He is definitely one of the things that make me happy right now.

Another thing is definitely cars. I love cars and seeing cool ones makes me so happy. Of course seeing my favorite one makes my day and i love it so much!

One more thing that made me happy recently is music. I love singing and dancing to the music and listening to it is part of all that. It definitely also maed me feel so much better in my worst times

• Hugs
Reactions: ForgottenAgain, theragehurts, Return2themoonlight and 6 others
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
My ctb partner did 😞 I'm a wreck now that he's gone. I hate how obsessive I get. Now I'm living because I find passion in my work and want to contribute to the first cure for the mental disorder that he had.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: avalanches, Return2themoonlight, Praestat_Mori and 3 others
N

NotToBeRemembered

Dec 18, 2023
I still don't know what things make me happy the most. I don't feel extremely happy for a long time, just satisfied. But I think occasional good things happened to me already enough to make me continue living at present. How about you OP?

• Hugs
Reactions: Return2themoonlight, Praestat_Mori, Kit1 and 1 other person
notherenotnow

notherenotnow

Oct 7, 2023
Its probably really pathetic, but nowdays the only thing that makes me happy is a hot bath

• Hugs
Reactions: hopelessgirl, Tired_of_myself, theragehurts and 8 others
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Unfortunately I think I lost all of the things that made me happy, but I am glad that some others here can still find happiness.

• Hugs
Reactions: theragehurts, Return2themoonlight, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
M

marcowiz

Jul 30, 2023
Sometimes my therapist smiles when i make a dark joke.

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: hopelessgirl, avalanches, ForgottenAgain and 2 others
deathstruck

deathstruck

failure personified
Dec 16, 2023
Hello,

I would like to know what makes you happy. . . is it your pet a special person your parents pleaseeee let me know and let's talk

thank you
I liked writing..but I can't bear it anymore. I don't know why but I get sick thinking about it since I got diagnosed with bipolar disorder. Anyway, I do still enjoy reading but barely get time these days...hope you're doing well:)

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Kit1
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
What always makes me happy is good food.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Return2themoonlight, carac and 1 other person
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
My children, a couple of my friends, work, the squirrels in my garden, mother Nature

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Return2themoonlight, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
E

EndingEagle

Nov 27, 2023
Little things. Good food or drink,warm shower,fresh sheets,candy,my cats,occasionally my family,birds chirping outside, just about everything and anything that even momentarily distracts me from my existance.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: 0000000000000, Return2themoonlight, Kit1 and 1 other person
S

scared:bug

Mar 8, 2023
My cat

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ForgottenAgain, Praestat_Mori, Return2themoonlight and 1 other person
MarsProxy

MarsProxy

Nov 27, 2023
I'd like to say the memories of my partner and the times we spent together, but they're so bittersweet it hurts. I don't think I can experience happiness yet.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Return2themoonlight
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Nothing at all

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, LoiteringClouds, Hardcore_Henry and 1 other person
milquetoast

milquetoast

sometimes the longest rain yields no rainbow
Aug 21, 2023
Hello,

thank you
my cats that i have now, i just love them being clueless on things and their playfulness when they get hyper
also listening to songs i like and the few friends i still have ever since childhood, they're right there at second place

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, theragehurts, Return2themoonlight and 1 other person
coolbreeze56

coolbreeze56

Dec 19, 2023
My pets/food/nature

• Hugs
  • Love
U

until death

maybe it's time to say goodbye
Dec 12, 2023
My best friend makes me happy

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, theragehurts and Return2themoonlight
Light Dreamer

Light Dreamer

Also a dedicated rain enjoyer
Dec 4, 2023
For me its rain. I can be all kinds of messed up inside at the time but when it rains, I always end up smiling, relaxed and happy. Wish it would rain right about now heh

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, LoiteringClouds and Return2themoonlight
IHurtTheOneILove

IHurtTheOneILove

Experienced
Dec 16, 2023
okay so the thing that makes me the happiest right now is my boyfriend, who im getting back together with right now. we had a rough time recently as a couple but its getting better. He is definitely one of the things that make me happy right now.

Another thing is definitely cars. I love cars and seeing cool ones makes me so happy. Of course seeing my favorite one makes my day and i love it so much!

One more thing that made me happy recently is music. I love singing and dancing to the music and listening to it is part of all that. It definitely also maed me feel so much better in my worst times
I remember reading that you and your boyfriend split up and that it was making you feel awful. So glad to hear you're back together and I hope everything works out for you guys :hug:. I'm hoping I can end up with the same outcome as you (your scenario was partially similar to mine) but I know it'll never happen my ex hates me too much.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and gu1klh
JKFleck

JKFleck

Betrayed by my only friend, nothing left to lose
Oct 1, 2023
The slimmer of hope that I can maybe rekindle my relationship with my best and only friend that I lost due to my own fault on New Years

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ForgottenAgain, Praestat_Mori and Return2themoonlight
HollowDrop

HollowDrop

ah
Oct 4, 2023
My cat is my angel, I feel good just looking at her. We share a very tight bond. She is why I'm giving myself time to live until she dies, unless I somehow find motivation to live during her lifetime.
I also have feelings for someone who doesn't know it, but seeing them amused or happy makes me feel nice. A very good person.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: chuva de canela, ForgottenAgain, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
tunnelV

tunnelV

Misanthrope is my religion
Oct 19, 2023
My dog, being alone, being off work, shopping.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, theragehurts and Return2themoonlight
_smile_

_smile_

Student
Jun 26, 2022
Without a doubt, animals make me happiest.

💜💜

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ForgottenAgain, Praestat_Mori, Hardcore_Henry and 1 other person
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
Probably anything that detaches my mind, weed doesn't get me high anymore even after tolerance breaks for months.

I drink and then hit a sickly feeling and have to quit before i get blasted, so nothing anymore.

Tldr; Drinks and weed aint working, any suggestions?

• Hugs
  • Love
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
Getting high, eating, and sleeping. I guess tv too.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, TheSpookyNameGuy and Return2themoonlight
Return2themoonlight

Return2themoonlight

Sele'ne shall guide me to peace and tranquility
Dec 31, 2023
The Goddess of the Moon and all her beauty. May she heal and rejuvenate all who come into her illuminating light🙏🏾💚🌕

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and TheSpookyNameGuy
T

theragehurts

Jan 2, 2024
Hello,

thank you
What makes me happy is study languages, play video games and being alone

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Hardcore_Henry
Hardcore_Henry

Hardcore_Henry

Water Drinker
Dec 24, 2023
Film

i watch so much its probably unhealthy lol but there is some DAMN good stuff out there and it helps me take my mind off of things.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and LivingForTheMoment
LivingForTheMoment

LivingForTheMoment

Finding Happiness and Helping Others!
Dec 31, 2022
Film

i watch so much its probably unhealthy lol but there is some DAMN good stuff out there and it helps me take my mind off of things.
Me too!

Today I watched two films I really like, Taste of Cherry by Abbas Kiarostami and Night is Short, Walk on Girl by Masaaki Yuasa.
These days I find a lot of things to smile about. I often find that it's the little things that bring me joy. Could be a good cup of tea, sharing a smile with someone at school or wherever, even the sun breaking through clouds makes me feel warm. Life can be really beautiful, all you got to do is try and look for those little moments.
Me too!

Today I watched two films I really like, Taste of Cherry by Abbas Kiarostami and Night is Short, Walk on Girl by Masaaki Yuasa.

These days I find a lot of things to smile about. I often find that it's the little things that bring me joy. Could be a good cup of tea, sharing a smile with someone at school or wherever, even the sun breaking through clouds makes me feel warm. Life can be really beautiful, all you got to do is try and look for those little moments.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori