B

Beachedwhale

Mage
Mar 3, 2021
I'm wondering how sedentary SS members have been and what your diet has been like. Sedentary life + bad diet = bad mental health.

Exercise = cardio, weights, yoga etc. Diet = no added sugar, fewer carbs, more veg/fruit/protein/meat etc

• Hugs
Reactions: hahabye and WornOutLife
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Does outdoor masturbation while standing up count? :))

• Yay!
Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha and Beachedwhale
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Haven't been to the gym since I gots the rona. Can go back now but meh, diet is healthy enough and I have been burning fat like crazy (just ate less). Goal is to hit the gym again, cardio and weights. Throwing in some more protein and eliminating the empty calories. Don't want to lose more weight but if it happens, it happens. I don't think I'll have to fight anyone anytime soon so a lower weight is acceptable. Probably under 90kg at the moment (yikes twink alert).

LifeQuitter2018

LifeQuitter2018

Wanderer
Aug 12, 2018
I eat 1 - 2 meals per day mostly, never exercise. Most of the time sitting in front of laptop or lying on bed.
Sleep schedule is fucked up too.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
My 20s: Working out at the gym every day and running 6km daily.
My 30s (I'm 33 now): I barely go outside and eat lots of junk food! I've got really fatter during the last 3 years but now, for some reason, I've lost about 10 pounds in 1 month! I think it's because I'm eating less stuff and drinking more water even though my diet is terrible!

Reactions: Beachedwhale and BluesRunTheGame
hahabye

hahabye

always say never
Sep 14, 2019
I workout 5 times a week, mostly weights and hiit, and speed-walk at least 10k every day. Just to keep my mental state as stable as possible. Unfortunately, lately it hasn't been working and I occasionally break down even during the workouts. Which feels terrible since working out is the only thing left that I can do properly...

I usually eat lots of full grain, lean protein, vegetables and fruit. But lately I've been eating more and more chocolate, can't help myself and feel so bad about it. ;-;

Reactions: sick.faery and Beachedwhale
sick.faery

sick.faery

Mar 18, 2021
food wise i eat mostly shit but i do try to stay under 900 cals though.
exercise wise, i don't do anything at all. i barely even move tbh, like i spend most of my time in or on my bed...