ExtraordinaryDefeat_

ExtraordinaryDefeat_

Apr 3, 2021
I'm already defeated. I don't want to live on this world. What would be the best solution? I don't think I could get an prescription for some because of the pandemic and my social anxiety, my doctor will easily see if I would try to lie.

Reactions: Toptock
T

Toptock

Experienced
Jun 6, 2020
Stans guide will walk you through all that. But the ideal anti emetic would be something like metoclopromide. Keep in mind, stuff like nausa pills (such as dramamine) work differently, so it wont count.

Octavina

Octavina

Paint the black hole blacker
Jan 9, 2021
Yeah don't do what I did unless you have a strong stomach and can handle the intense neausea, I wish I had bothered to read the guide, I went in blindly, hence why I failed.

win32

win32

I did it for me.
Mar 26, 2020
ondansetron also known as zofran is the most effective. they use it for chemotherapy/radiation therapy patients. talk to a doctor over the phone complaining about persistent nausea and you'll get a prescription extremely easily

SweetDreams500

SweetDreams500

Narcissistic gay NEETcel
Apr 4, 2021
ondansetron also known as zofran is the most effective. they use it for chemotherapy/radiation therapy patients. talk to a doctor over the phone complaining about persistent nausea and you'll get a prescription extremely easily
i believe meto is better. both pph and sn mega thread recommend d2 antagonists.