Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
What is life? For me its one big messy mess its my own fault for being in this situation. Any opportunitys that would come my way that would improve my life i just let the pass by and do nothing. 30 odd years of doing that has lift me with nothing no job no money and back living with my parents. Its so sad i did have a friend who was very supportive could tell her any thing and not be judged. In my own way i love her the only woman I will ever love and what did do to her ?. I keep pushing her a way a bit at a time one day push to hard and she just walk a way from me 8 years of friendship down the drain. I dont deserve any one in my life end up hurting those ones i love and cair about . I now know i am going to die all alone no will miss me in one eay that helps as when I die no one going to miss me. Cant wait for the end that long sleep no more worrying no more caring no more any thing . Just shaking the grim reaper hand and fade away to nothing. Sorry for the black moods but sum days i think why was i born. All ways wonder if i was given one wish what use it for ?. I now know i would wish that i never bin conceived neve r bin born . Well looks like that it will never happen well atleast i be gone soon YAY :)

Reactions: ShadowOfTheDay and FTL.Wanderer
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
Sorry for the black moods but sum days i think why was i born. All ways wonder if i was given one wish what use it for ?. I now know i would wish that i never bin conceived neve r bin born . Well looks like that it will never happen well atleast i be gone soon YAY :)

I empathize with a lot of what you've shared here. Especially the one wish part. If you ever want to just vent, hit me up in PM.

Reactions: Mort