LenkaX

LenkaX

Maybe there is a hope!
Aug 14, 2020
What if you will be reincarnated to very similar circumstances and face all the problems of your current life?

• Hugs
Reactions: Scribble Fan, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Hotsackage and 2 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'll just ctb again.

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Lost.soul, Anonymous_A and 9 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Stupid.

• Hmph!
Reactions: Lupgevif, siray, motel rooms and 2 others
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Then I will just kill myself again.

I doubt that would be the case anyhow.

Reactions: 0utsider, Scribble Fan, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 2 others
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I'll just CTB again, and again....it' be like the movie Groundhog Day. If I come back as a ghost, I'm just gonna CTB with a vacuum cleaner.

• Yay!
Reactions: ncmxm, 0utsider, Motoko and 8 others
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
What if you will be reincarnated to very similar circumstances and face all the problems of your current life?
Well, I guess I wouldn't know it, right? So I'd probably just keep killing myself like a very emo Sisyphus. I guess it would be a boon to be people who regret it.

• Yay!
Reactions: 0utsider, BottomlessPit, siray and 2 others
deepinlimbo

deepinlimbo

I want to Insert something profound here
May 30, 2021
It's not the solution I want, I don't think any of us really do, I think if we all had what we were after, good health be that mental or physical or both, good family, love, etc etc. Then maybe you could be right.

as to the whole reincarnation thing it could be true, but that's my superstitious and agnostic side talking but my realistic side tells me that eternal blackness or what we would Perceive to be nothing is more than likely. But who knows?

apart from my awful mistakes my life has been overall pretty decent. So for me I would take the risk and have something similar. Only because there might be a chance I don't mess up.

are you someone who believes in reincarnation? I believe it can be a non religious theory. Energy and new life must come and go? Might come back as a tree, hope it's a mighty redwood. Imagine if i came back as tree that someone decides to hang themselves on…damn, I'm going Down a deep rabbit hole of madness here.

Or maybe a tree hugger gets me.
I'll just CTB again, and again....it' be like the movie Groundhog Day. If I come back as a ghost, I'm just gonna CTB with a vacuum cleaner.
Maybe call the ghostbusters? That would be like a cockroach calling an exterminator. Would that be like putting a hit out on yourself?

Last edited:
Reactions: Efilismislife, siray, Scribble Fan and 4 others
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Maybe call the ghostbusters? That would be like a cockroach calling an exterminator. Would that be like putting a hit out on yourself?
Ghostbusters don't really kill you, they contain you and then stick you in their giant ghost vault. It's akin to being institutionalized.

• Aww..
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and Celerity
deepinlimbo

deepinlimbo

May 30, 2021
Ghostbusters don't really kill you, they contain you and then stick you in their giant ghost vault. It's akin to being institutionalized.
Maybe it's like a rehabilitation clinic then? Forced against their Will. Maybe the ghostbusters were the real villains after all? It would be like Cats and dogs living together! Mass hysteria!

• Yay!
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, motel rooms, Celerity and 1 other person
Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
Maybe it's like a rehabilitation clinic then? Forced against their Will. Maybe the ghostbusters were the real villains after all? It would be like Cats and dogs living together! Mass hysteria!
Somebody should remake it from the ghosts' POV.

• Yay!
Reactions: Weary Soul, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Shadowgeist and 2 others
deepinlimbo

deepinlimbo

May 30, 2021
Somebody should remake it from the ghosts' POV.
I love this idea. Hollywood give this person a job!

just so long as it isn't directed by Paul feig. I don't think we need anymore disappointment in our lives. I'm already broken. Is it not enough!

listeningpost1379

listeningpost1379

enduring winter
Apr 20, 2019
there are infinite what-ifs in every situation
we must try to focus on the presence

that being said if i reincarnate into a similar fate i can still experience growing up in a different time period lol

Reactions: Largeletters and deepinlimbo
Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
I love this idea. Hollywood give this person a job!

just so long as it isn't directed by Paul feig. I don't think we need anymore disappointment in our lives. I'm already broken. Is it not enough!
What did he do? I did like Bad Teacher. Haven't really seen his other stuff.

Reactions: Largeletters
alown

alown

soon in the other reality where we come from ༄
Mar 13, 2021
some psychics explain that people who commit suicide reincarnate more quickly as a human being to accomplish the time they had left to live in their previous life if they had not committed suicide ~ with the same trials and the same difficulties as in previous lives.

• Yay!
  • Aww..
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and adam
Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
some psychics explain that people who commit suicide reincarnate more quickly as a human being to accomplish the time they had left to live in their previous life if they had not committed suicide ~ with the same trials and the same difficulties as in previous lives.
So do they have shorter lives on the 2nd or 3rd lives then? What if you just came back with a shorter and shorter lifespan until you kept coming back as a spontaneously aborted fetus?

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Scribble Fan, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, motel rooms and 2 others
alown

alown

Mar 13, 2021
So do they have shorter lives on the 2nd or 3rd lives then? What if you just came ha I with a shorter and shorter lifespan until you kept coming back as a spontaneously aborted fetus?
this is why there are miscarriages, dead fetuses in the body, or children with cancer who die at 2 years old, it may make sense

• Aww..
  • Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, deepinlimbo and Celerity
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
As others have said, I would resolve to ctb as many times as is required until the dice fall favourably. I have entertained this thought many times. But in the next life I could have a shitter life (in economic or health terms for example) yet not be suicidal at all. That's the absurdity of the universe.

Reactions: Scribble Fan and deepinlimbo
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I don't believe in reincarnation or afterlife. i think after a human dies that's it nothing after. I'm just a brain and after that brain dies i won't be conscious ever again. So suicide will work for me no more problems nor pain every again for a trillion to the quadrillion th power years to the universes's ending as it continues expanding

Last edited:
Reactions: BottomlessPit, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, yive and 4 others
The Lonely

The Lonely

Arcanist
Jan 26, 2021
I'm starting to think: What if there's "something", and it is good??
Anyway… For me the suffering got unbearable…

Reactions: Journeytoletgo
deepinlimbo

deepinlimbo

May 30, 2021
What did he do? I did like Bad Teacher. Haven't really seen his other stuff.
The latest ghostbusters remake/rework was what he worked on, can't say I was overally pleased with it. None of the humour or charisma like the old ones. But if people enjoyed it more power to them.

Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
this is why there are miscarriages, dead fetuses in the body, or children with cancer who die at 2 years old, it may make sense
Man, that should be in a religion or something, lol
The latest ghostbusters remake/rework was what he worked on, can't say I was overally pleased with it. None of the humour or charisma like the old ones. But if people enjoyed it more power to them.
I couldn't find the credits for it on his IMDB page. Never saw the new Ghostbusters either though. Looked terrible.

alown

alown

Mar 13, 2021
I don't believe in reincarnation or afterlife. i think after a human dies that's it nothing after. I'm just a brain and after that brain dies i won't be conscious ever again. So suicide will work for me no more problems nor pain every again for a trillion to the quadrillion power years to the univverse's ending as it continues expanding
an energy or a consciousness or call it a soul, however, existed before you were a brain :haha:

deepinlimbo

deepinlimbo

May 30, 2021
So do they have shorter lives on the 2nd or 3rd lives then? What if you just came ha I with a shorter and shorter lifespan until you kept coming back as a spontaneously aborted fetus?
Interesting point, Or your dad just decided to put a rubber Johnny on.

• Yay!
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
Reactions: demuic, Ame and pthnrdnojvsc
alown

alown

Mar 13, 2021
Man, that should be in a religion or something, lol

I couldn't find the credits for it on his IMDB page. Never saw the new Ghostbusters either though. Looked terrible.
religions are doctrines invented by our societies to deter individuals from committing suicide, in other words religions are crap

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
an energy or a consciousness or call it a soul, however, existed before you were a brain :haha:
I'll never believe that. I'm just a brain. a 3 pound peice of jelly that will die and will get demented if i get over 80 .

Reactions: BottomlessPit, Scribble Fan, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 4 others
Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
religions are doctrines invented by our societies to deter individuals from committing suicide, in other words religions are crap
I mean, that's why it would be a very fitting belief.

Reactions: Largeletters
alown

alown

Mar 13, 2021
How do you know?
It is certain that there is a before and an after, several testimonies of people having lived an experience of imminent death describe it, the earthly envelope is only one experience, have a more esoteric and enlarged vision, less cartesian. :wink:

Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
It is certain that there is a before and an after, several testimonies of people having lived an experience of imminent death describe it, the earthly envelope is only one experience, have a more esoteric and enlarged vision, less cartesian. :wink:
Um, okay. How do you know they weren't just delusions? People see weird shit all the time that's not real.

Reactions: BottomlessPit and demuic