pulltheline

pulltheline

:(
May 16, 2021
i just visited one of my grandparents, she's moving house and i've not spent time with her in so long. i forgot how much i loved being around her, she's one of my favourite people. it just hit me how much she'd be affected if i ctb.

so now i wanna find out from you guys, is there anything that makes you think harder or doubt things? no judgement, no pressure!!

• Love
Reactions: TheYounger and nolongerhuman
nolongerhuman

nolongerhuman

Arcanist
Feb 9, 2021
A combination of intertia and spite.

My father also helps a lot. When he goes I expect they will have to throw a double funeral.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hotsackage and pulltheline
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
If we're going to talk about people, my brothers and my grandfather. They dont even know im suicidal. But everyone else does and they know my story so it'll hit differently with a better understanding so im not as concerned.

My girls (cats). Considering theyre 'just animals' (something i typically wouldnt say but in this case they would lack complete understanding, unless they found my body but i wouldnt allow that). I mean to a degree theyd know 'mommy' isnt here anymore, considering they give my husband a filthy look when he comes home without me and for me theyre like dogs and come running to the door lol.

And for me personally, theres a lot of things i like. I dont want to die. But i have too many problems.

I basically work on "getting better" but during the down moments i dont exactly fight them either. If i die i die if i dont i dont i guess

Reactions: Hotsackage
H

Hotsackage

Enlightened
Mar 11, 2019
No idea. But I guess my mom. Let's say if she weren't alive I wouldn't stop partial until I get it riggt

• Hugs
Reactions: nolongerhuman
TheYounger

TheYounger

Aria Math
Jun 7, 2020
I really don't know what holds me back from ctb. I'm not really a self destructive person except for drinking alcohol. I drink a lot of alcohol. Probably been getting wasted every afternoon for the past 3-4 months. My life is just sad at this point. I go to work and stuff but it really doesn't seem like enough to make me happy again. So I just drown myself in alcohol.

Reactions: Hotsackage
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Currently I have no psychosomatic pain. If it comes back in the severe form I am gone. I hope it so much I have the courage because the desperation is infinite. My parents/ psychiatrist might prevent my plan. But I have an idea to trick them in the future.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do have family members that would be sad, but that would never hold me back. I wouldn't suffer for the sake of other people. I think for me its the lack of a peaceful method/survival instinct/fear of it going wrong. It is hard to ctb really. Suicide is inevitable for me and someday I will reach the point of desperation to actually get there.

Reactions: Largeletters
U

ummwhaaat

Oct 25, 2020
Primarily because I don't have SN, but also because of my family. I tried partial which was not too bad but I survived unfortunately, and if I am going to try again I do not want to fail.

• Aww..
Reactions: Largeletters
Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
I don't have the money for SN yet. Otherwise I'd be playing the harp.

NothingElseMatters

NothingElseMatters

Warlock
Mar 30, 2020
fear of what comes next

Reactions: 0utsider and Largeletters
Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
Fear of failing and potential disablement, my father, and the idea of love.
I do have family members that would be sad, but that would never hold me back. I wouldn't suffer for the sake of other people. I think for me its the lack of a peaceful method/survival instinct/fear of it going wrong. It is hard to ctb really. Suicide is inevitable for me and someday I will reach the point of desperation to actually get there.
Me too, FuneralCry... it's really hard, I'm sorry.

0utsider

0utsider

Dec 9, 2020
Can't order SN at the moment without being questioned, and probably fear that I'll survive and become disabled for the rest of my life.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
My dad and dog, the best beings on this Earth I know.