N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Suicide is not my first option. But it seems to come closer because everything else fails. I want to say I've tried a lot to avod it. However almost nothing works.

Obsession with suicidality: I tried almost 20 different medication all with nasty side effects which reduce my life quality a lot, I've had 3 psychotherapies and in the last 5 years I had 5 clinic stays. (I am glad i have a good health insurance)

finances: I tried 2 times going to university both times i got manic, 2 times i tried to do a traineeship both times i got extremely depressed and was unable to function, poverty is a big factor for my suicidality and it is very likely unavoidable

loneliness: i have good friends and they help me a lot but dating went very bad. Had no success and made me very depressed. The last girl rejected me due to my mental health problems, When my family is dead (they destroyed my life) I am alone and I will have to endure poverty for the rest of my life

My future prospects are so horrible. Everything gets worse. But I am proud to say at least i tried to avoid my suicide. I am just not sure how long i should endure this. There is barely hope and I am so desperate. At least I have to psychosomatic pain anymore but if this returns I am out of this. I am waiting for the pain which can let me overcome SI. And that's either this psychosomatic pain or poverty.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pookie, Livingvsdying25 and WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yeah, I kinda feel proud of the same because I'm really doing my best to live on.

For example, I'm working A LOT so as to have more money and save to visit the country of my dreams: Japan, studying Japanese everyday become it feels awesome to master a third language, and I'm planning to start working out sooner or later to stop being a lazy ass and lose some weight lol.

Also, I'm trying to understand normal people and how they can be so happy with ordinary stuff such as working, having children, getting married and so on!

This is the last shot I'll give life.

• Hugs
Reactions: In2TheVoid and noname223
M

MutatedFlower

Nov 24, 2020
I got desperate enough to try electro shock treatment. Did it help? A little. Am I forever cognitively impaired, yes.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: fly away, S like suicide, Stolen Absolution and 2 others
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
F*cking everything. "I'm tired of fighting.
Fighting for a lost cause."