StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
Outside of this SS what does everyone do all day? I know some people on here work, others do not...some go to school...etc.

As for me, I no longer work. I tend my garden, come on SS, watch mindless old tv shows from my youth, sometimes I read a book, I make stew for my cat Mouse-A-Roo (Mouse for short), I talk to some great people on Discord....and last but not least....I wait to die.

EDIT: I do not work...I just do match betting as a form of "work" but that is only an hour or two a day, I am not sure that counts as work.

Last edited:
Reactions: windingdown, lv-gras, Iwant2sleepforever and 3 others
Pointlessabyss

Pointlessabyss

Impulse will takeover one day...
Sep 17, 2018
Work during the week, Lurk on SS now and again during the day. Then get drunk in the nights and start chatting shit!

It's just a waiting game to pass the time

Reactions: windingdown, lv-gras, Iwant2sleepforever and 3 others
StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
Work during the week, Lurk on SS now and again during the day. Then get drunk in the nights and start chatting shit!

It's just a waiting game to pass the time

I've gone sober so no more chatting shit and passing my days quickly do that.... SIGHS ....

Reactions: lv-gras and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Pointlessabyss

Pointlessabyss

Sep 17, 2018
I've considered it like tonight, but then without it I feel like I wouldn't make it out of the safety of my room.

Reactions: lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and StarDust
Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

I'll See You Guys On The Other Side Of The Rainbow
Aug 26, 2018
Outside of this SS what does everyone do all day? I know some people on here work, others do not...some go to school...etc.

As for me, I no longer work. I tend my garden, come on SS, watch mindless old tv shows from my youth, sometimes I read a book, I make stew for my cat Mouse-A-Roo (Mouse for short), I talk to some great people on Discord....and last but not least....I wait to die.

There's a similar post if you're curious! https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/what-does-your-typical-day-look-like.4662/

Reactions: lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Pointlessabyss and 1 other person
StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
There's a similar post if you're curious! https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/what-does-your-typical-day-look-like.4662/
Thanks for that! I didn't even see that at all!!! SMH

Reactions: lv-gras and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
I've considered it like tonight, but then without it I feel like I wouldn't make it out of the safety of my room.
I remember that feeling... my issues come about at night time...when the world grows dark and silent....that it when it is hardest for me to fight my feelings of wanting to drink.

Living alone, I don't have the fear of leaving my room...just facing the outside world...it is far too painful at times.

Reactions: Pointlessabyss and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
I don't work or go to school. Nothing at all, really. I never even leave the house. My life is so destroyed that I'm unable to function, so I literally just sit there and space out. When I'm not on SS, I'm probably just mindlessly staring at something else. Hell, even if I AM on SS, I'm probably just mindlessly staring at the screen.

Reactions: windingdown, Morning Angel, Iwant2sleepforever and 3 others
StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
I don't work or go to school. Nothing at all, really. I never even leave the house. My life is so destroyed that I'm unable to function, so I literally just sit there and space out. When I'm not on SS, I'm probably just mindlessly staring at something else. Hell, even if I AM on SS, I'm probably just mindlessly staring at the screen.

I have those moments....where I just "come too" and realise and hour has gone by and I haven't moved just been lost somewhere else.

Reactions: lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Dani Paradox
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
I have those moments....where I just "come too" and realise and hour has gone by and I haven't moved just been lost somewhere else.
Welcome to my life... I'm like that 24/7. Sometimes literally hours just disappear. The dissociation is so bad that I even get memory loss. Sometimes it feels like days have disappeared and I don't remember anything. There's nothing even to really remember......

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
Welcome to my life... I'm like that 24/7. Sometimes literally hours just disappear. The dissociation is so bad that I even get memory loss. Sometimes it feels like days have disappeared and I don't remember anything. There's nothing even to really remember......

I have the same issue, it is not as bad as it once was but after my loss, I literally lost weeks of my life and had no clue what happened, when I last ate, drank, slept, went out of my house, did anything. I couldn't even tell you when I had last showered or when I changed my clothes.... I still have these moments, I ended up having to start writing everything down as I went through the day so I could look back upon it to know anything.

Reactions: windingdown, lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
Pointlessabyss

Pointlessabyss

Sep 17, 2018
I remember that feeling... my issues come about at night time...when the world grows dark and silent....that it when it is hardest for me to fight my feelings of wanting to drink.

Living alone, I don't have the fear of leaving my room...just facing the outside world...it is far too painful at times.

The problem is I had it this morning for the first time in years I felt anxious about leaving the safety of my bed... took me 45 minutes to talk myself around. I've been able to distract myself through the day.

But suppose everyone's mind takes over when they are alone

Reactions: lv-gras, Desperate_Soul, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
The problem is I had it this morning for the first time in years I felt anxious about leaving the safety of my bed... took me 45 minutes to talk myself around. I've been able to distract myself through the day.

But suppose everyone's mind takes over when they are alone
Being alone can do FUBAR things to one's mind but also having others around can make it worse....sometimes I just don't know.

Reactions: Morning Angel, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Pointlessabyss and 1 other person
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
Being alone can do FUBAR things to one's mind but also having others around can make it worse....sometimes I just don't know.
Being alone is definitely worse, I think. I know all about that. It's been many, many years. The mind just...…….goes off. My dissociation is so extreme that sometimes I feel like I am breaking from reality. I'm just not even here right now.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Pointlessabyss, StarDust and 1 other person
Pointlessabyss

Pointlessabyss

Sep 17, 2018

I usually enjoy my own company, often go out for walks into the woods and feel at peace. Think it's just a combination of things today that's fucked me up! Suppose we all have good and bad days!

Today's just another bad day!

If I had people around me now I'd just shut down and push them away, as I can I find it easier to communicate in writing other than words sometimes !

We are all just lost looking for a way out sometimes

Reactions: windingdown, lv-gras, Desperate_Soul and 3 others
StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
Being alone is definitely worse, I think. I know all about that. It's been many, many years. The mind just...…….goes off. My dissociation is so extreme that sometimes I feel like I am breaking from reality. I'm just not even here right now.

I have been having that feeling a bit more recent...probably because I am sober and was in hospital with drugs but I just do not feel like I am here sometimes. It is like walking around and not being there in your body, like I am being control from somewhere else...it's odd and deeply disconcerting when I am trying to do normal day things out in public.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Pointlessabyss and Dani Paradox
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
It is a very bizarre feeling, for sure

Reactions: lv-gras, Pointlessabyss and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
I usually enjoy my own company, often go out for walks into the woods and feel at peace. Think it's just a combination of things today that's fucked me up! Suppose we all have good and bad days!

Today's just another bad day!

If I had people around me now I'd just shut down and push them away, as I can I find it easier to communicate in writing other than words sometimes !

We are all just lost looking for a way out sometimes

Sorry you are having a bad day, those are never fun. I find using words in the form of text works best for me as well. I always have.

Reactions: lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Pointlessabyss
R

RaphtaliaTwoAnimals

bye bye
Apr 27, 2018
Nothing. Just laying on my bed staring at the ceiling/crying, self harming and thinking about suicide/death 24/7. Of course, Mostly browsing this site all the time.

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, brighter, Deafsn0w and 15 others
Chloe

Chloe

Jun 24, 2018
I still go to school,but i dont go anywhere else,when i get home from school,i just go here,or at the weekend i go here.Sometimes youtube.

Reactions: LifeSick, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and lv-gras
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
I sit home alone smoke cannabisand watch anime.
There's also music.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and lv-gras
T

Taylored

I've figured it out
Sep 20, 2018
This website or music. I frequently watch music videos like this though.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Aesthler

Aesthler

Death is the only God who comes when you call
Sep 25, 2018
I was working, and going to college but a lot of stuff happened one after another which lead me to quit my job and drop my classes. Now I stay home and take care of my puppy and do a lot of research here and other places about how I'm gonna ctb.

Reactions: stellabelle, windingdown, DeathBecomesMe and 1 other person
blueming

blueming

if we can stand outside the borders of time
Sep 21, 2018
I mostly stay in bed watching tv/movies, listening to music and going on this site. On 'good' days I manage to get out of bed and might go to the cinema to see a movie (literally the only place I go to outside my house haha), but even just going out once drains my energy so much that I have to stay in bed again for the next month or so. Sometimes I do nothing, sometimes I have to do something, anything to distract myself. Oh and I also cross-stitch :)

Reactions: windingdown, DeathBecomesMe and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

I'll See You Guys On The Other Side Of The Rainbow
Aug 26, 2018
I mostly stay in bed watching tv/movies, listening to music and going on this site. On 'good' days I manage to get out of bed and might go to the cinema to see a movie (literally the only place I go to outside my house haha), but even just going out once drains my energy so much that I have to stay in bed again for the next month or so. Sometimes I do nothing, sometimes I have to do something, anything to distract myself. Oh and I also cross-stitch :)

Cross-stitch! Do you sell them on etsy or is it all just for personal fun?

Reactions: windingdown, blueming and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
blueming

blueming

if we can stand outside the borders of time
Sep 21, 2018
Cross-stitch! Do you sell them on etsy or is it all just for personal fun?
Personal fun! I bought a starter kit while I was in hospital to pass time and it quickly became a hobby. It's a nice way to occupy myself :)

Reactions: windingdown, Desperate_Soul and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals