• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

• Hey Guest,

We made a Twitter thread regarding the Kenneth Law situation on Twitter at this link here if you would like to take a look. It shows that the journalists covering this case aren't objective and clarifies our position on the matter. If you would like to view the thread: Click Here
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Where are the guns? I'm disappointed ;)
I'm Californian so guns aren't as big for us as the rest of the country but some part of this state still love guns so…
Machine Gun GIF

187207_1706694150942.gif

Looney Tunes Animation GIF

Attachments

• 1706694150942.gif
    1706694150942.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Katdogg

Katdogg

Jan 31, 2024
USA ... WA . Out in the middle of the forest. God bless Starlink 🙏

sammiechzxv

sammiechzxv

just a girl who's kinda sad
Aug 7, 2023
From Mexico, in the US

thejumper

thejumper

Floating towards the edge of the universe
Feb 27, 2022
Look up the Caucasus region. Not going to specify the country for privacy reasons.

Guy Smiley

Guy Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
I'm from the UK

I'm curious if most people are from the USA/UK even though I know there'll be others elsewhere too.

Good ol' USA, where it's much easier to buy a gun than SN or a tank of inert gas.

LifeTransit_1

LifeTransit_1

Death is inevitable. I just want mine early.
Oct 25, 2023
North America. (Country unspecified)

G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
There is no 'England' except when in reference to the national football team. We're either from Britain or the UK 😌😏
No, U.K is split into distinctive individual countries which combined together form the 'United Kingdom' .Each has their own individual identity , culture and history but we are united and also share a common British identity and culture at the same time. A kind of dual identity.
England ,Scotland , Wales and Northern Ireland and are ALL as real in EVERY sense as the collective U.K is.
Look at the map you ignorant fool and think it through.
So yes , I AM English and I AM British.
I really shouldn't have to explain to a fellow national what the U.K is and how the thing actually works...….ridiculous...
There is no 'England' except when in reference to the national football team. We're either from Britain or the UK 😌😏
No, U.K is split into distinctive individual countries which combined together form the 'United Kingdom' .Each has their own individual identity , culture and history but we are united and also share a common British identity and culture at the same time. A kind of dual identity.
England ,Scotland , Wales and Northern Ireland and are ALL as real in EVERY sense as the collective U.K is.
So yes , I am English and I am British.
I really shouldn't have to explain to a fellow national what the U.K is and how the thing actually works...….ridiculous...

DeaD❌BatterY🔋

DeaD❌BatterY🔋

⚡ My Flawed 🧠 Is On Low Life ⚡
Nov 8, 2023
So yes , I AM English and I AM British.
Jeez calm down I was being a little sarcastic, I know everything you just said ok. I only said it because there's a bit of a joke that goes on around the UK in that you can get away with being being Welsh, Scottish or Irish but whenever you mention you're English you're snubbed (this has been mentioned on talk radio shows and the media etc). That coupled with the fact that most people just say Britain or UK is all I meant. The emojis are kinda a giveaway🤷

Last edited:
LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
I'm from Japan,
But I'm not an anime fan 😅
Many of us are shy but I'm not,
So, at work, I've been bullied a lot.

I developed fear of Japanese,
But in English, I could talk with ease.
Thanks so much for being at my side -
My dear friends on Sanctioned Suicide!

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
The way to the North :p

I thought Scandinavia right away when you said that bc I'm also from Scandinavia lol. I don't want to say where though coz I'm paranoid that someone is going to recognize my account lol. I overthink a lot tbh.

Hey, wanna talk in dms? Would be funny to talk to someone in my native language lol, but I only dare to do that in dms for the same reasons. I hope I'm not being too intrusive or anything, it's just not that often I come across others from Scandinavia so I get a little over exited tbh. Don't be afraid to lmk if I'm going too far though!

The Ninth God

The Ninth God

I N S A N I T Y
Feb 8, 2024
Italy, which is a shit hole lately.