N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
My main problem is the future. My prospects are horrible. The next painful period will be when i am working again. I cannot cope with the stress. What is soon happening to you that scares you? Or just means pain for you.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: PureMetanoia, WornOutLife, Superdeterminist and 2 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Being an incel NEET at 24 instead of 23.

• Aww..
Reactions: saltshaker and Some1's_Wasted_Fetus
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
To me the question in the title really sums it all up. Life for me has been defined mostly by suffering, and worrying about when the next episode of pain is gonna hit, like a slave fearing when they're going to receive their next lashing. And it really is a matter of when, not if. I think about:

• Ageing (which is inevitable with our current woeful understanding)
  • Diseases (that at any time I could develop)
  • Being the victim of violence (someone could just decide to fuck with me, mug me, stab me, who knows)
  • Poverty and homelessness (really looking like my future. Makes the above point more likely)
These are only A FEW of the THOUSANDS (millions?) of very real concerns that I have to worry about and they each repulse me beyond words. It's truly a vile reality we inhabit, to contain these evils and more. Humiliating, degrading, undignified horrors that for me, can never be justified. NOBODY can tell me that life is just wonderful. It has pretty elements, but in the aggregate it's not pretty (from my perspective). There are too many bad apples in the orchard called life. How anyone happily tolerates these and other evils, is something I can't understand.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: noname223, GarageKarate07, demuic and 1 other person
SweetDreams500

SweetDreams500

Narcissistic gay NEETcel
Apr 4, 2021
My pc is getting old so it won't run new games

Gaming is the only thing I have available to me rn

• Hugs
Reactions: PureMetanoia
Aeathelina

Aeathelina

Little Homeless Girl
Feb 5, 2020
My ever self destructive habits, being homeless again and end up alone with nothing but my painful memories of the past to lull me sleep

avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
Being without the one person I love more than anything in this world.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm scared of getting older (nothing I can do about this), fatter, never loving or being loved again, going crazy for real, ending up as a homeless if I decide to become a NEET again, etc.

Reactions: noname223 and SweetDreams500
StringPuppet

StringPuppet

Lost
Oct 5, 2020
I just know that whenever my mom dies it's gonna hurt but I don't wanna CTB before she dies because I know it will hurt her more

finalexit

finalexit

Jan 24, 2021
Having to go back to work, losing more hair, diabetes destroying my body in many different ways, aging in general, mental health continuing to deteriorate, car breaking down, computer slowing down and eventually failing and keeping me from working on music and video projects that are my only way of coping with existence, having to say goodbye to my wife one day, somehow having less energy than I do now, potentially losing the few friendships I have, sinking deeper into debt, etc

• Love
Reactions: Robyn and PureMetanoia
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Just more days of existing, dealing with chronic health problems and the same cycle of emotions. The only thing we are certain of happening is death. We don't know how bad things will get and there is no limit to that. Just simply the human body can torture us in many ways we are not prepared for. It is the inevitable in this existence.

Reactions: RedHarlequin