C

CkWo*$4pENQgC@#QP%`

Mar 24, 2024
After months of trying to get my ex to leave me and my loved ones alone, I've realized there's only one way to make this all stop.

I've attempted before, but I've never felt as unphased by the thought of it as I do currently. Knowing that my loved ones will be able to live their lives helps motivate me. I've made peace with it, I just need to prepare to leave.

I'm gonna order SN, it's 95%, is that okay? I read recommended purity is 98%, but that's the only one I could find that could ship to me I think. I have some anti-emetics in mind, but I think I'll just roll without them if they can't come in time.

• Hugs
Reactions: QueerMelancholy
sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
If the purity is above 95%, it should work.

Reactions: CkWo*$4pENQgC@#QP%` and Beyond_Repair
Beyond_Repair

Beyond_Repair

Disheartened Ghost
Oct 27, 2023
What sugarh1gh said - I wouldn't forgo the antiemetics though, just my two cents

Reactions: CkWo*$4pENQgC@#QP%`
C

CkWo*$4pENQgC@#QP%`

Mar 24, 2024
If the purity is above 95%, it should work.
Cool ty, paycheck comes this week, wish me luck gang
What sugarh1gh said - I wouldn't forgo the antiemetics though, just my two cents
Yeah I might give it a bit, doesn't look like they'll take tooooo long to ship so wahoo
can i get a poggers in chat lol

• Yay!
Reactions: QueerMelancholy and sugarh1gh
C

CkWo*$4pENQgC@#QP%`

Mar 24, 2024
Eagerly waiting for my paycheck, if I don't update this after July 1st, i've dipped

Will try to update accordingly till then, can't promise

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
Can't you sue your ex for harassment or something?
I hope you are lucky, once you have SN, the wait until the chosen day is perhaps the worst.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
After months of trying to get my ex to leave me and my loved ones alone, I've realized there's only one way to make this all stop.
Have you tried getting the authorities involved or getting a restraining order?

Reactions: satanpixidreamgirl and Deleted member 65988
C

CkWo*$4pENQgC@#QP%`

Mar 24, 2024
Sorry for the late responses everyone, I'm still getting in the swing of using this site, I'll reply to everyone ASAP.
How much does it cost?
38.40 USD for 500 grams
Can't you sue your ex for harassment or something?
I hope you are lucky, once you have SN, the wait until the chosen day is perhaps the worst.
Eh, I doubt it. Not worth going through the whole process IMO, because I still need to clear my name in the local music scene. Legal action doesn't mean shot to people bandwagoning.
Have you tried getting the authorities involved or getting a restraining order?
I've considered a restraining order, but doubt that'd do much. My ex is genuinely and worryingly crazy, some piece of paper won't stop them from continuously making "anonymous" accounts to harass my boyfriend and tear apart my music career.

If I sound overdramatic, trust me, I'm not. There's a lot more details that would take too long to cover.
Honestly I'd love to share more personal information, but that's against the rules. If things go according to plan, there will be a public way to monitor how this unfolds.

Last edited:
Reactions: rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I've considered a restraining order, but doubt that'd do much. My ex is genuinely and worryingly crazy, some piece of paper won't stop them from continuously making "anonymous" accounts to harass my boyfriend and tear apart my music career.

If I sound overdramatic, trust me, I'm not. There's a lot more details that would take too long to cover.
Honestly I'd love to share more personal information, but that's against the rules. If things go according to plan, there will be a public way to monitor how this unfolds.
When some people can't be tamed with a restraining order there are ways to protect yourself against them. Have you talked with the authorities on how you or your family can be protected against them? Do you have an evidence or witnesses at hand that you can provide to help your case? You don't have to fight this alone and definitely not by catching the bus. Why give them that satisfaction if you wish to continue enjoying your life? There is also no assurance that they will stop when you are gone.

C

CkWo*$4pENQgC@#QP%`

Mar 24, 2024
When some people can't be tamed with a restraining order there are ways to protect yourself against them. Have you talked with the authorities on how you or your family can be protected against them? Do you have an evidence or witnesses at hand that you can provide to help your case? You don't have to fight this alone and definitely not by catching the bus. Why give them that satisfaction if you wish to continue enjoying your life? There is also no assurance that they will stop when you are gone.
Thank you for your concern

Apologies for the lack of details, unfortunately I really don't have the energy to recite the whole situation :( until I go through with it, I also want to avoid anything too identifying about the situation. I'm a very paranoid person
But believe me when I say this is genuinely the only option I have. I'm not doing this solely for the sake of the situation at hand, it's always been something I wanted to do. The current situation is just giving me the push to do it.

Reactions: rozeske
etherealgoddess

etherealgoddess

perseverance is inevitable success
Dec 8, 2022

I've attempted before, but I've never felt as unphased by the thought of it as I do currently. Knowing that my loved ones will be able to live their lives helps motivate me. I've made peace with it, I just need to prepare to leave.

I'm gonna order SN, it's 95%, is that okay? I read recommended purity is 98%, but that's the only one I could find that could ship to me I think. I have some anti-emetics in mind, but I think I'll just roll without them if they can't come in time.
Don't mean to be a desperate pro-life, but reconsider if suicide is the best option if you know it's a certain condition that could end in maybe even a few years or ten years. Life has its struggles. You say there is only one way to make it all stop, but that is not true. Time could stop it over time. Or random other conditions in your ex's life.

Tinkerer

Tinkerer

Hand me my shovel!
Mar 5, 2024
In any case, in any manner of success, I wish you peace.

• Love
Reactions: CkWo*$4pENQgC@#QP%`