mediocreshining

mediocreshining

Apr 3, 2021
Last night, I was talking to one of my friends. She's 15 (I'm 18) and I learned she had been intentionally talking to predators online for whatever reason, she said emotional needs. I figure I can't abandon her. I'm worried about her, and she's self-harmed in the past. I don't want her getting more stressed by me dying. I figure I should at least wait a bit.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: endlesstime, Red, profoundexperience and 3 others
Odwin

Odwin

Bucket of Chicken
Mar 31, 2021
And that is absolutely okay.

• Love
Reactions: Red, profoundexperience and mediocreshining
UninformedLover

UninformedLover

If you see me active on here...its gotten worse...
Nov 12, 2019
That's a very selfless act - a quality that is hard to come by these days. You sound like a good friend :)

• Love
Reactions: mediocreshining, Red and profoundexperience
Cherry Crumpet

Cherry Crumpet

Hiraeth
May 7, 2018
I think you are a very good friend and what you're doing shows what kind of person you are.

• Love
Reactions: mediocreshining and Red
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
There is no deadline when it comes to ctb. There is not even a rule where you have to. You make your own decisions.

I hope everything turns out well for your friend. It's nice that you care about her so much to put off your plans.

• Love
Reactions: mediocreshining and profoundexperience
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Don't worry. Death is patiently waiting for us.
We can always ctb another day, no need to rush.

I thought I was gonna ctb last night and here I am lol.

• Love
Reactions: mediocreshining
profoundexperience

profoundexperience

You can feel the punishment but you cant commit ts
Jun 29, 2020
Good!

I didn't realize that you were so young... I too remember when I was a teenager having similar inappropriate urges/desires (also never acted upon) that ~completely faded in my early-mid 20s (I'm 49 now)...

So, I although know you said you had other reasons... That main thing you mentioned may very possibly improve: Perhaps give it time and absolutely try to... not "feed it" in any way:

THE WOLF YOU FEED

One evening an old Cherokee told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people.

He said, "My son, the battle is between two "wolves" inside us all.

One is Evil. It is anger, envy, jealousy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.

The other is good. It is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith."

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather: "Which wolf wins?"

The old Cherokee simply replied, "The one you feed."

Last edited:
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment and lofticries