RoadBLOCK

RoadBLOCK

Jul 9, 2024
Why is there a contradiction in the mind of this being called a human?

(Wow, she is a cute chicken. We should not disturb it while it is sleeping!)

And in the morning we order a Big Mac chicken meal. Someone will come and say, "We don't kill, we only eat." Companies are the ones who kill!It's like hiring a hitman

I did not understand why we pity an animal when we are going to kill it! For vegetarians, there are also medicines made from animal products

Reactions: Davey36000, kvsvenky100 and davidtorez
11April

11April

11.04.2015 ❤️
Jan 9, 2023
because people are hypocrites

Reactions: kvsvenky100 and davidtorez
Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
I don't claim to be perfect but I don't pity animals unless they're ill or dying or being kept in cruel conditions. And then I do something about it. I try to eat and consume free range as much as I can. And I don't know when I last ate a McDonald's or Burger King etc. Certainly can't remember it.

Incidentally, when I kept chickens, they were always awake before me (they woke at dawn in summer and heard me coming in the morning with breakfast in winter) and during the day, if they did snooze in the sun they were always alert for predators and would wake up if they heard me coming. And I had negative pity for comfy poultry that settled itself down in a flower pot and was squashing the rightful residents. They were swiftly evicted back to the chicken run with all sorts of threats about roast dinners and chicken curry.

• Yay!
Reactions: rozeske
Davey36000

Davey36000

I'm not the dog in the picture
Jun 12, 2023
Personally I fluctuate between vegan and vegetarian.

I still eat cheese sometimes, but I don't drink cow milk (, don't like the taste or smell). Sometimes I eat yogurt or ice cream. Reasons being some food alternatives like soy icecream are still more expensive than their milk-based alternatives (unless you make it at home).

But in this modern age, being vegetarian means exploitation/suffering of animals still happens, so being vegan is the better choice.

Imo it's better all around to give up meat, there are so many benefits (meat is super expensive, you don't have to deal with stuff like dental floss because no more meat getting such on your teeth, guilt-free food consumption, etc...).

But I mean it's obvious, if you don't eat your dog or your cat, or your grandma, why eat the chicken or the cow? What have they done to you?