NothingElseMatters

NothingElseMatters

Warlock
Mar 30, 2020
No one really cares if you live or if you die, you are just one more on the statistics.

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: deleted, Élégie, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 10 others
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
In the title it says "here". Do you mean that as in here on the forum?

BehindTheWall

BehindTheWall

May 21th 2020
Aug 26, 2020
To be honest I don't came here to met people whom care about my life or death. I came here to put an end to it. :)

They definitely talk about the forum guys.

Reactions: Aloken, PlushieLover, hfdepression30 and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, that perfectly describes human existence. We only live just to die. This cycle repeats for all of eternity. The concerns of mortal beings are all just superficial.

• Aww..
Reactions: Leshen, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, GenesAndEnvironment and 2 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Here on SS?
People worry about other people, actually. I've even made some friends and been with some of them until their last moments.

You can see the "compliments thread" on which they mention people who are at peace and remember how nice they were. Also, sometimes, people comment on old goobye threads to remember those member of SS. I think that's quite nice and shows they've not been suddenly forgotten.

Of course, anybody, no matter who they are, will move on with their lives sooner or later.

I don't want people to mourn for me until the day they die. I just want them to do what I couldn't do: be happy in this life.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: erdbeeren, AlternativeSnoo, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 7 others
L

lonerclown666

Mage
Dec 1, 2020
When you die the world will be the same people and companys will dont care when you die life dont have a meaning a purpose everything is a cope

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, GenesAndEnvironment and yive
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Here on SS?
People worry about other people, actually. I've even made some friends and been with some of them until their last moments.

You can see the "compliments thread" on which they mention people who are at peace and remember how nice they were. Also, sometimes, people comment on old goobye threads to remember those member of SS. I think that's quite nice and shows they've not been suddenly forgotten.

Of course, anybody, no matter who they are, will move on with their lives sooner or later.

I don't want people to mourn for me until the day they die. I just want them to do what I couldn't do: be happy in this life.
What about the "deleteduser" issue, I may have just experienced this myself while trying to search for an old member (I could no longer find anything).
Maybe I missed the discussion or cannot recall it, but is the "deletedmember" a label that those who leave the site have a choice in? Or no?

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
What about the "deleteduser" issue, I may have just experienced this myself while trying to search for an old member (I could no longer find anything).
Maybe I missed the discussion or cannot recall it, but is the "deletedmember" a label that those who leave the site have a choice in? Or no?

I'm not sure of it either! There are some people who have ctb and are crossed but some others have the deleted user stuff as you said.
I guess if you disable your account, you just get the deleted user stuff, and if you don't and the mods know about your death, they cross you out.

Still, can't confirm this. I would like to know what's going on!

IWTD

IWTD

Who knows.
Jun 24, 2020
If it was easy everyone would do it. :)
I don't think we are just Nicknames, here or anywhere else. I believe the majority actually care, probably here more than the outside world. I've witnessed what the other side deals with when someone completes the task. I personally still think of friends who have Ctb more than two decades ago. The name we use others associate memories with.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Brink and Morituri_Te_Salutant
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I believe the majority actually care
Vince Vaughn Lol GIF by filmeditor
Will Ferrell Lol GIF

• Yay!
Reactions: Leshen, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Donk and 1 other person
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
I believe most members do care for each other for the most part with exception to a few bad apples. There are moments when I lack the energy to show my support. Some of us are not concern with being part of the community, their goal is to find a method and CTB. Also, there's a downside to being emotionally attach to someone here due to the nature of this site. I've found myself grieving over someone's CTB as if I knew them IRL. I guess I've develop unique bonds from sharing my thoughts and feelings which I wouldn't do otherwise with people I meet IRL.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Morituri_Te_Salutant and WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
LastLoveLetter

LastLoveLetter

Persephone
Mar 28, 2021
I am not so sure about that. I have not been a registered member for long (though I did lurk SS for some time before joining) and don't know anyone well, but I do feel a genuine connection with several members here and read their posts to check how they are doing.

There is nowhere else like this. Nowhere else have I witnessed people express themselves as openly as members of SS do. It's refreshing. Many stories have touched me on a visceral level. There is a rawness to this place, a sense of the full gravity of our wounds being expressed and displayed fully.

In turn, I feel safe to expose my innermost thoughts that I would never feel able to verbalise elsewhere.

• Love
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment, Élégie and Morituri_Te_Salutant