• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

G

Graytaichi

Wizard
Feb 14, 2022
How do watch it ???
Can u just post the you tube link or some keywords pls

Reactions: obafgkm
G

Graytaichi

Wizard
Feb 14, 2022
Ok i watched it
45s. Its already happening . Children arr already suffering

HopefulButPrepared

HopefulButPrepared

Experienced
Jun 22, 2022
Ok i watched it
45s. Its already happening . Children arr already suffering
Is this the end of freedom?! People have talked about the New World Order for years, and have been labelled nut-jobs for it, but why does everything keep happening similarly to how they said it would? All of this; war, famine, pandemics, will be used as justification to order us around and control how we live, and even what we can say, the opinions we can express freely, without being individually sanctioned by the authorities. People can already see this happening, and have been pointing it out for the last few years. This new situation will give governments justification to take it to the extreme. I suspect things are going to get really ugly.

G

Graytaichi

Wizard
Feb 14, 2022
Is this the end of freedom?! People have talked about the New World Order for years, and have been labelled nut-jobs for it, but why does everything keep happening similarly to how they said it would? All of this; war, famine, pandemics, will be used as justification to order us around and control how we live, and even what we can say, the opinions we can express freely, without being individually sanctioned by the authorities. People can already see this happening, and have been pointing it out for the last few years. This new situation will give governments justification to take it to the extreme. I suspect things are going to get really ugly.
It seems like russia is retreating backwards nope. I suspect they will fire some hibtech missles and then move in .

HopefulButPrepared

HopefulButPrepared

Experienced
Jun 22, 2022
It seems like russia is retreating backwards nope. I suspect they will fire some hibtech missles and then move in .
Does anyone think that Putin is prepared to say, 'OK, you win, I lose' - and retreat, especially with all the new sanctions? The outcome has to be something Putin is happy with, so that it looks like he achieved what he set out to - what does that look like? Something very different to the current situation.

All the world's richest men have been buying yachts recently, that they can stay on out at sea for months at a time, and go anywhere in the world where there are supplies and resources, then go back out to sea, away from the land - I wonder why?!

J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Makes me wanna CTB more!

I do believe that the globalists are trying to implement a new kind of a world for us - those of us who survive, that is, but there's really no need to worry abour it, I think, because all one really needs to do, if one is worried, is to prepare for it by buying food and all kinds of necessities.

Since I'm a member of this community, you can probably infer that I won't prepare for anything, and I'm not afraid of potentially worse times, so all I need is my SN, which I will use if push comes to shove :wink:

Politically speaking, I don't think that there's any going back no, which means that the winner - if there is one - will take all. Perhaps, the only people left in the world will be some island somewhere in the middle of nowhere - like Tasmania.

Last edited:
HopefulButPrepared

HopefulButPrepared

Experienced
Jun 22, 2022
I do believe that the globalists are trying to implement a new kind of a world for us - those of us who survive, that is, but there's really no need to worry abour it, I think, because all one really needs to do, if one is worried, is to prepare for it by buying food and all kinds of necessities.

Since I'm a member of this community, you can probably infer that I won't prepare for anything, and I'm not afraid of potentially worse times, so all I need is my SN, which I will use if push comes to shove :wink:

Politically speaking, I don't think that there's any going back no, which means that the winner - if there is one - will take all. Perhaps, the only people left in the world will be some island somewhere in the middle of nowhere - like Tasmania.
They'll be all the people with yachts! They'll all go out to sea when the serious bombing starts, then once most of the people are dead, they'll all start a new small colony of high IQ humans on a small island, and let the rest of the world overgrow and become natural again. Actually sounds quite nice if you're one of the rich fuckers with the super yachts.

That's Bill Gate's yacht - they've all been buying them recently - they know what's gonna happen...

Reactions: obafgkm and Julgran
L

Ligottian

Warlock
Dec 19, 2021
Doomsday is always just around the corner, but we always seem to muddle through.

HopefulButPrepared

HopefulButPrepared

Experienced
Jun 22, 2022
Doomsday is always just around the corner, but we always seem to muddle through.
'muddle through' - define this? millions of starving, sick, suffering, dying, and dead people - is that muddling through? We've definitely had that before and not been wiped out altogether. At what point are we not muddling through? When we ALL die? As long as some people don't die we are just muddling through?

Last edited:
HopefulButPrepared

HopefulButPrepared

Experienced
Jun 22, 2022
Another reason to CTB lol
exactly, that's how I justified posting in this section - I feel depressed as shit after watching that interview - people think the boats coming across the english channel is bad now - wait until the autumn - half the world will be trying to escape food shortages, from Africa into Europe, from South America into North America, and from the smaller, poorer Asian countries into the more prosperous ones - the shit is gonna hit the fan

L

Ligottian

Warlock
Dec 19, 2021
'muddle through' - define this? millions of starving, sick, suffering, dying, and dead people - is that muddling through? We've definitely had that before and not been wiped out altogether. At what point are we not muddling through? When we ALL die? As long as some people don't die we are just muddling through?
You obviously missed my sarcasm.

HopefulButPrepared

HopefulButPrepared

Experienced
Jun 22, 2022
You obviously missed my sarcasm.
apologies if I did - I can't see where the sarcasm was meant to be! There's so much to communication in person that is lost through text on a screen!