uk_buscatcher_522

uk_buscatcher_522

Sep 2, 2024
Hi all, last week I signed up with a Royal Mail PO Box & just today I got a letter from them. Only issue: the letter arrives with a Royal Mail logo & you can see the first sentence through the window, which says "Thank you for ordering a Royal Mail PO Box".

Fucking abysmal from Royal Mail, TBH. The entire point of these things are for privacy & sending a letter that doesn't even need to be opened for someone at your address to see that you've ordered one is wild.

I managed to convince my mum it was just a dumb idea to get my parcels to arrive quicker, but make sure you've got a better excuse on hand! My mum is luckily very trusting of me & I *think* she believed it.

• Aww..
Reactions: ThatGuyOverThere, Davey40210, Melly and 1 other person
ThatGuyOverThere

ThatGuyOverThere

David Benatar Enjoyer
Apr 25, 2024
Damn that been a fear of mine, that It would send a letter to my house, I guess I should try and get a physical P.O box from a physical location, as in walk into a post office and open one from their instead of online. Maybe I could use a different P.O Box company like: UKPOSTBOX.COM

Sorry that happened to you, but thanks for at least telling members here as to give us a heads up.