C

circus22

Jul 11, 2024
I'm so stressed out about financial issues. Having to worry about finding a place to live is driving me crazy and I want to die so bad. I'm so angry that I was born into a fucked up family and constantly worrying about money my whole life. It's not fair. My parents are useless. They're counting on me to provide for them and find a place to live. I'm still in college and not working enough hours. I'm so scared. I don't want to be here anymore.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Forever Sleep, whydidthishappen, needthebus and 4 others
Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Wizard
Apr 10, 2024
It doesn't get any better. I did full-time work, full-time school, saved a bunch of money and a bunch of deep state Nazis destroyed my life anyways. Effort is futile.

• Hugs
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Priestess, Tony24, Unknown21 and 1 other person
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
I'm so stressed out about financial issues. Having to worry about finding a place to live is driving me crazy and I want to die so bad. I'm so angry that I was born into a fucked up family and constantly worrying about money my whole life. It's not fair. My parents are useless. They're counting on me to provide for them and find a place to live. I'm still in college and not working enough hours. I'm so scared. I don't want to be here anymore.
One of the main reasons for suicide is poverty and lack of money. If I had money, I would almost never need to end my life.

• Hugs
Reactions: circus22, Priestess, whydidthishappen and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really is so cruel to me how there's all this suffering but anyway I wish you the best, I imagine it must be so tiring and dreadful being stuck in that situation, it truly is unfair.

Reactions: circus22
lawlietsph

lawlietsph

can we be done here
May 6, 2023
Same. The only reason I want to die is because I can't find a job that I can do from home and make enough money to live free and move out. Money is going to be the reason for me going completely insane. All I think about is money, money, money, how, where, what, why.

• Hugs
Reactions: circus22 and landslide2
NoWayOut22

NoWayOut22

Nov 13, 2020
yeah, money is the 2nd reason i want to kill myself. ive never had much and i never will, no matter how much i try to change my situation and mindset.

• Hugs
Reactions: circus22, landslide2 and Nikitatos
H

hereornot

May 16, 2024
I consumed everything I had built and accumulated to save the life of my mentally ill mother. I even had to leave the city where I worked to do this.

In the end, when the source dried up and I had problems, I became the bad guy in the story. Thinking about my family brought my ruin.

I don't know if the problem is my bad family or me being really stupid.

• Hugs
Reactions: circus22 and landslide2
Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Wizard
Apr 10, 2024
Yup....money matters. I saved up $25,000 and wasn't at all suicidal. I had hope, a career, friends, etc. I was getting quite good on the guitar.

Must have set of alerts on some alien computer that my life was going too well. The deep state sent some evil people to destroy me. They took all my money, threatened my life, and cursed out my dead parents.

I've been suicidal ever since. Maybe some day God will answer my prayers and stop these evil Nazis from beating the crap out of me. Literally been years I've been praying......not going to hold my breath on having one prayer answered in my life. Too much to ask apparently.

From $25,000 and a full-time job to unable to work with no money.......smh. A holes.

• Hugs
Reactions: landslide2
T

ThatStateOfMind

Enlightened
Nov 13, 2021
Ugh I'm gonna be in a similar position after college, except without the useless parents, only one of mine is useless. I really wish you the best and hope you can eventually achieve independence and financial security

Reactions: circus22
BlockHammer

BlockHammer

Confused loser
Oct 25, 2023
Some people said that money doesn't matter, well it is, im not saying that you should live like bill gates or elon musk well, in general what im trying to said is that you don't have to live like a millioner to be happy but money can affort a lot like hobby, houses, cars and holidays

It's reasonable for someone like you to ctb because of that and those who said otherwise needs a reality check, i know that there's a people who happy living in poverty but are we gonna just ignored those who unhappy and used this "happy guy" as an anecdotal to justified their theory that living in poverty is "good"?

Reactions: circus22 and ThatStateOfMind
W

WhatMightHaveBeen

Sep 16, 2024
I'm here partly because of financial issues, and I could have been set for life not once but twice. I walked away from a lucrative career over a decade ago for stupid reasons, and I failed to cash out any of my nearly $1 million in assets before the crypto bubble popped. Now I'm drowning in debt, not making enough in gig work, and unable to find a real job. I am weeks away from homelessness after *twice* knocking on the door of millionaire status.

Priestess

Priestess

Feb 15, 2022
Same here. I'm thinking maybe selling my prescription meds are the only way to get the money I need, but I don't know if anyone would even want them.

Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Wizard
Apr 10, 2024
I'm here partly because of financial issues, and I could have been set for life not once but twice. I walked away from a lucrative career over a decade ago for stupid reasons, and I failed to cash out any of my nearly $1 million in assets before the crypto bubble popped. Now I'm drowning in debt, not making enough in gig work, and unable to find a real job. I am weeks away from homelessness after *twice* knocking on the door of millionaire status.
I got scammed by stock market Nazis. If you're you don't have insider information, just stay away. I literally lost 400% of my life savings. I never should have gotten in. I had a good job, had just lost 60 pounds, and turned my life around.

The stock market literally ruined my life. Don't try to be a millionaire. Just live with what you need. Satan. runs the financial world. He likes destroying souls. Evil, evil people.