hopelessgirl

hopelessgirl

Happy Unbirthday
Oct 12, 2021
Anyone else here in this situation? I really wanna die but believe in the afterlife and that therefore there's no point in doing it and that if I kill myself it will affect my afterlife negatively. So I want to die from a natural death.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sserafim, Interloper, hexd and 1 other person
hexd

hexd

I draw with silver, and it turns red.
May 3, 2023
I always liked to imagine two things for an afterlife.
either 1 : life would "go on" as if i never CTB'd, or anything happened - but everything plays out like a dream! sorta like a comatose state.. and i think theres been a bit of science that backs that up? it was awhile ago. but it would be cool if everything became sunshine and rainbows!
or 2. i would be reincarnated as someone else, maybe then things would be different. but maybe it wouldnt? i dunno. i just dont like the thought of leaving my brother forever ; i guess. even though life is hell i would sacrifice it all just to see him happy.

but realistically it'll most likely be a black void, and im honestly fine with that life is torture, and existing is hell.

Reactions: sserafim and hopelessgirl
GhostShell

GhostShell

Dec 5, 2023
A world without pain is everything I ever dreamed of.

Reactions: sserafim, reclaimedbynature and hopelessgirl
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
I m not really sure if there s an afterlife but highly assume there is. I don't think we get punished for our desperation in this life.

Reactions: sserafim, hopelessgirl and reclaimedbynature
Miku _fanboy101

Miku _fanboy101

Rahhhh
Oct 23, 2023
Ahhh I get it! When I do die imma be so fucked if there's an afterlife and even if there was one I'd just have to accept it and go haunt randos and past friends/family

Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
About the same sentiment as the others.
If there's an afterlife, then i'd learn to accept while im still alive that i'd burn in hell.