J

Johnjohn1

Student
Nov 7, 2020
I have two bottles of N and whenever the day comes I hope I don't vomit up the N. I will take my metoclopramide an hour beforehand. My question is I have SN and I'm going to bring with me and prepare ahead of time in case I do vomit up the N. If that happens, I will use the SN. Does this sound like a viable plan of action?

Reactions: whitefeather, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, loopylou and 2 others
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Should be fine unless there is a bad drug interaction. That is a question for a pharmacist or Dr. it could probably be answered on a site like webmd

Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
Yes, sounds like you'll have backup.

Reactions: aneurysm
Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
I have more than one method myself, although for logistical reasons. I don't know what would happen if you took N after taking SN but I guess my concern would be that the anti-emetic wouldn't be powerful enough to suppress nausea twice. I don't think you should have any reason to fear failure with N unless you can't tolerate or have a poor reaction to antiemetics (and from I unerstand EPS tends to be quite rare).

Reactions: RedHarlequin and Pookie
J

Johnjohn1

Student
Nov 7, 2020
I don't have a fear that the two bottles isn't enough to do the job, my fear is that I end up vomiting up the nembutal. Is that what happened I would be stuck. I would have to resort to using the sodium nitrite

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I don't have a fear that the two bottles isn't enough to do the job, my fear is that I end up vomiting up the nembutal. Is that what happened I would be stuck. I would have to resort to using the sodium nitrite
That's possible but after that much vomiting you might be exhausted. I still think you're unlikely to vomit all the N though.

Reactions: RedHarlequin
alpacasuitcase

alpacasuitcase

Jan 22, 2021
Have a cup to throw up in and drink it again!

(I know it sounds nasty but it already tastes worse than stomach acid so /shrug)

• Yay!
Reactions: lobster salad, Jumper Geo, orlandom and 2 others
B

Brokenwithbpd

Mage
Jun 15, 2020
If I buy sn- if I left it unopened how long would it be good for?

RedHarlequin

RedHarlequin

Mage
Jul 8, 2018
Of you're interested there's 18 or24 hour antiemetic regime, I think you can find in in open pph. Back in the day I wqs doing ketamine treatment I'd take mcp at 10 and ketamine around 13

Last edited:
C

ChloeH2021

May 12, 2021
where did you get nembutal from?

xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
I'm so afraid of vomiting my N also
I've been putting ctb off for so long now, I guess one main reason being-having my N sitting here in my room gives me a great deal of comfort, like I know I have an escape route for when I need it- however the times I've actually planned to drink it the fear kicks in, ie what if I drink it and fail?? Then what?? I will feel like I'm trapped again and that is my biggest fear

• Hugs
Reactions: dyingalone123, Smart No More and hahabye
NormaJeane

NormaJeane

Mar 24, 2021
I have two bottles of N and whenever the day comes I hope I don't vomit up the N. I will take my metoclopramide an hour beforehand. My question is I have SN and I'm going to bring with me and prepare ahead of time in case I do vomit up the N. If that happens, I will use the SN. Does this sound like a viab
I have two bottles of N and whenever the day comes I hope I don't vomit up the N. I will take my metoclopramide an hour beforehand. My question is I have SN and I'm going to bring with me and prepare ahead of time in case I do vomit up the N. If that happens, I will use the SN. Does this sound like a viable plan of action?

le plan of action?

Where did you buy Nembutal, in South America?

C

ChloeH2021

May 12, 2021
How on earth did you get Nembutal?

Reactions: downbad
azazel_djinn

azazel_djinn

May 13, 2021
I'm worried about the same thing. If you take N and end up violently vomiting it out. Then what's the difference between N and SN.

L

Luna88

Student
Jan 4, 2021
I have never heard of nembutal vomiting. Really never. With SN, however, the probability is very, very high despite MCP

Reactions: Smart No More
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
I have never heard of nembutal vomiting. Really never. With SN, however, the probability is very, very high despite MCP

I think some have bought it up according to what I've read and I have watched some vids of people taking it and wretching. They'd had antiemetics too. But they succeded in keeping it down ultimately. Either way I'd much prefer N over SN. SN does not strike me as a nice way to go!

B

boc

Experienced
May 19, 2021
I'm no expert, but if you vomit it up, you'll likely still pass out. So I would imagine that you'd only realise that it didn't work upon waking up. At which point, you'd probably be exhausted and have to wait a bit to catch the next bus.

Reactions: dyingalone123
azazel_djinn

azazel_djinn

May 13, 2021
I'm no expert, but if you vomit it up, you'll likely still pass out. So I would imagine that you'd only realise that it didn't work upon waking up. At which point, you'd probably be exhausted and have to wait a bit to catch the next bus.
Well, N is super expensive and risky to get. I'd assume that most people wouldn't want to catch the next bus.

B

boc

Experienced
May 19, 2021
Well, N is super expensive and risky to get. I'd assume that most people wouldn't want to catch the next bus.
I agree. I mean it's probably going to just be difficult physically to get up and prepare another method. If you took absorbed say half the lethal dose, it would be like waking up from a semi-coma.