Do you do anything to correct your vision?

• Glasses

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • Contacts

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Lasik / eye surgery

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I have 20/20 vision

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

I'll See You Guys On The Other Side Of The Rainbow
Aug 26, 2018
319b46ea6ee5e48d2187eaea1a67b0cbc67ae869_00.gif

Reactions: lv-gras, Red star, RM5998 and 2 others
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
A question I can't answer because I need glasses but don't have em. I'm a squinter!

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, DreamFreedom, Red star and 2 others
Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

I'll See You Guys On The Other Side Of The Rainbow
Aug 26, 2018
A question I can't answer because I need glasses but don't have em. I'm a squinter!

Any eye aches or headaches? If not, squint away! But if I can help it, increase the font size! :P

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, DreamFreedom, Red star and 1 other person
Duqu

Duqu

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!
Aug 27, 2018
I wear glasses. I only started wearing them in 2009 and holy wow did they make a difference (I was like THIS IS WHAT THE WORLD LOOKS LIKE HOLY FUCK!). I have to get new glasses every year though (ouch $$) because my prescription is still changing since it's only been 9 years since I started needing them.

Reactions: Going Home, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Red star
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Any eye aches or headaches? If not, squint away! But if I can help it, increase the font size! :P
Haha thanks! I never thought of that! All I had to do was ask everyone in here to increase their font sizes for me permanently. Problem solved!

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and RM5998
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
I've had glasses since I was 3 (I don't remember whether it was just before or just after my 3rd birthday). Since then, I've broken about 30 frames and 40 pairs of glasses. Recently, my power has stopped changing, but I've been told that I might have eyes prone to retinal detachment. My left eye had a hole that could have led to that, and I recently had laser surgery for that.

However, the lens that had been shoved into my face to squeeze my eye coupled with the burning sensation at the back of my eyeball was uncomfortable, I kept moving my eyes, which led to the surgery going on longer to patch up any holes made in the wrong places. But every time they'd put the laser in one place for long, I would look somewhere else. After a 15 minute run, when I had stopped moving my eyes for a while, they said that they had done what they could, and all holes had been patched up as much as possible. So I might wake up one of these days unable to see through my left eye.

On top of that, I've also inherited glaucoma and higher chances of cataracts. Welp.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Desperate_Soul and worldexploder
Emilia

Emilia

Jun 19, 2018
I have 20/20 vision.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Brokenanddeadinside

Brokenanddeadinside

Arcanist
Aug 8, 2018
I have cataracts since age 12 eventually will need eye surgery.

Reactions: RM5998 and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Brokenanddeadinside

Brokenanddeadinside

Arcanist
Aug 8, 2018
I've had glasses since I was 3 (I don't remember whether it was just before or just after my 3rd birthday). Since then, I've broken about 30 frames and 40 pairs of glasses. Recently, my power has stopped changing, but I've been told that I might have eyes prone to retinal detachment. My left eye had a hole that could have led to that, and I recently had laser surgery for that.

However, the lens that had been shoved into my face to squeeze my eye coupled with the burning sensation at the back of my eyeball was uncomfortable, I kept moving my eyes, which led to the surgery going on longer to patch up any holes made in the wrong places. But every time they'd put the laser in one place for long, I would look somewhere else. After a 15 minute run, when I had stopped moving my eyes for a while, they said that they had done what they could, and all holes had been patched up as much as possible. So I might wake up one of these days unable to see through my left eye.

On top of that, I've also inherited glaucoma and higher chances of cataracts. Welp.
I dread getting laser surgery I am wicked sensitive having anything near my eye. I actually have cataracts.

Reactions: RM5998 and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I am a little shortsighted so I wear glasses when watching TV and my prescription sunglasses for driving, but I am too vain to wear them for other day to day things.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
I dread getting laser surgery I am wicked sensitive having anything near my eye. I actually have cataracts.

Yep, I have sensitive eyes too. I keep all screens at minimum brightness most of the time. Anything beyond 30% is often painful.

The only time I don't do that is when I take my laptop outside, into open spaces like fields. Happens more often than you'd think.