CelesteLove

CelesteLove

A fallen angel.
Jul 16, 2024
I live in a country where I can go to the pharmacy and just ask for prescription drugs and they don't require a doctor's note most of the time, so I was wondering what are the best options to CTB with prescription drugs or any combination of them. I was thinking on using Tricyclic Antidepressants but I'm worried about the possible failure with liver damage, so are there better options or should I just try tricyclics?

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
I don't think this is reliable from everything I have looked up, chances are that you'll vomit and if not you could just end up with shitty body damage that puts you in a worse position, plus likely having to endure the hospital treating you with liquid charcoal which is NASTY.

If it not in the Resource thread, it is generally not considered reliable. <3

Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

Adrenaline junkie
May 9, 2024
Tricyclic antidepressants are considered a "cardiac switch" if I recall correctly, but based on what I saw in the PPH, they're much more reliable when combined into a drug cocktail with benzos, digoxin, an opiate/opioid, and a barbiturate if possible (barbiturate seems to not be absolutely necessary). Tricyclics can be lethal on their own but using just those on their own is not recommended.

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: CelesteLove and opheliaoveragain
CelesteLove

CelesteLove

A fallen angel.
Jul 16, 2024
I don't think this is reliable from everything I have looked up, chances are that you'll vomit and if not you could just end up with shitty body damage that puts you in a worse position, plus likely having to endure the hospital treating you with liquid charcoal which is NASTY.

If it not in the Resource thread, it is generally not considered reliable. <3
Yeah I know about the charcoal, I already had it twice 😭 but I never vomit even when taking a lot of pills so I think that I can take another prescription drug and try again, that's why I wanted to ask here. Thank you for your answer

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
It sounds like combining it with other drugs is def the answer.

Reactions: CelesteLove
CelesteLove

CelesteLove

A fallen angel.
Jul 16, 2024
Tricyclic antidepressants are considered a "cardiac switch" if I recall correctly, but based on what I saw in the PPH, they're much more reliable when combined into a drug cocktail with benzos, digoxin, an opiate/opioid, and a barbiturate if possible (barbiturate seems to not be absolutely necessary). Tricyclics can be lethal on their own but using just those on their own is not recommended.
That's good to know! I will investigate further about what's the best cocktail

Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

Adrenaline junkie
May 9, 2024
That's good to know! I will investigate further about what's the best cocktail
Before I had an account on SS, my planned method was Xanax, oxycodone, dried foxglove plants that I ground up into powder, and amitriptyline. I had a reliable supply for pharmaceutical grade drugs but they refused to get amitriptyline for me because they realized I was planning to CTB, and were paranoid about getting themselves busted if there's an investigation. There was no way I could get myself any barbiturates.

The problem with this method is that the amount of pills you have to swallow is likely to cause vomiting, which can make the method fail. I would consider adding in an antiemetic too.

Reactions: opheliaoveragain
maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
I live in a country where I can go to the pharmacy and just ask for prescription drugs and they don't require a doctor's note most of the time, so I was wondering what are the best options to CTB with prescription drugs or any combination of them. I was thinking on using Tricyclic Antidepressants but I'm worried about the possible failure with liver damage, so are there better options or should I just try tricyclics?
TCA's are not a good way to go.
Like you said, organ damage etc is all very possible & not fun.
I hope you are able to find an alternative & in the end find peace love & rest🌹💔

• Love
Reactions: CelesteLove